The NFL thread!!?!?!?! Bears 2011 Champs!

Replies

• ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Cutler's a pu$$y.

Thats the most accurate post on this topic yet!

curtsey.gif
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    DA BEARS! OH YEA! WOOOT! WOOOT!
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    What if Coach Ditka came back and coached da Bearsss? But wait...he's coaching a team made up entirely of Coach Ditkas.
    da Bears! Polish Sausage!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    JETS! JETS! JETS!
  • greeneyedellen
    greeneyedellen Posts: 16 Member
    Cutler top 3? Are you drinking already?!?!?
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    UGH. All this Packers talk has my cookies bringing up Packers Lady Fanatic ads. HELLO??

I'm going to cry or vomit. One of the two. Possibly both if it comes up again.

Buy something! I did! I'll be tattooed with G's come 9/8/11 in Lambeau!!! :drinker:

Over my cold dead body. I went to my first Bears/Packers game in Lambeau... I was IN a skybox. I was surrounded by Packers fans. My friends and I? Wearing Bears gear. I'm just rude like that:)
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    OK, sorry this needs to be said. I have a friend, who is a Bears fan, Me GO PACK GO! Well, we have a deal, I will cheer for her team, she will cheer for mine, but when they play each other, the gloves are off! Well not literally.

But I did hear a rumor today that the bears will be taking favre as a starting QB.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Cutler's a pu$$y.

Absolutely.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    A-hem.

Steelers.

/thread
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Cutler top 3? Are you drinking already?!?!?

Just watch!!! Hes gonna be the triggerman for "The Greatest show on torn up grass"(soldier field)
  • SunLovin1
    Cardinals are going to win NFC West this year!!! (It's not like there's much competition in the division anyways LOL)

Yeah. Hell of a preseason showing against the Pack... :laugh:

Eh, preseason never means anything.

Remeber the year before last when they eliminated your "Pack" in the playoffs?

Remember how we beat you that same year 3 times? 1 preseason, 2 regular?

And did you just decide to skip last year because WE won the Superbowl? Seems to me, your Cards got some catching up to do...

Pssh regular season? Who cares. It's not like you went past the first round that year.

Only reason you won the Super Bowl last year was because the Cards weren't in the playoffs to beat them again.

Plus, do you really feel better about yourself talking **** about the Cardinals? That's like laughing at a person in a wheelchair. You shouldn't make fun of the handicapped.

Brew, give it UP, man! Talk to me if your team EVER wins a Superbowl. We're already used to it up here... :tongue:
  • SunLovin1
    A-hem.

Steelers.

/thread

thought they had it, but they were wrong...lololol!
  • BrettPGH
    A-hem.

Steelers.

/thread

Grrrrrrrr

;)
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    The Lions defense is going to eat the Bears up! Especially on MNF! Restore the roar!! :)

Goooooooooooo LIONS!

NFC-North love <3
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    CUBS SUCK!!
  • SunLovin1
    A-hem.

Steelers.

/thread

Grrrrrrrr

;)

:flowerforyou:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Sweetie I agree on the Cubs remark but you lost me with the bears....:frown:
    CUBS SUCK!!
  • BrettPGH
    A-hem.

Steelers.

/thread

Grrrrrrrr

;)

Not as good as a seventh trophy but I'll take it. It was a good game. Congrats on the win.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    I actually get to see the Bears play this year as they are coming to Wembley along with the Pats :) Kinda gutted it is not the Bears home game as we already have Pat flags from when they came before. Still should be a good time of beer and ball :)
  • SunLovin1
    A-hem.

Steelers.

/thread

Grrrrrrrr

;)

Not as good as a seventh trophy but I'll take it. It was a good game. Congrats on the win.

Yep, it WAS a good game. I didn't sit my *kitten* down for the entire last half! :) This year should be exciting too.