I miss...

Replies

• InsertFunnyUsernameHere
    InsertFunnyUsernameHere Posts: 271 Member
    edited January 2019
    Iceberg_Simpson & MireyGal76. I wonder if they are still around? Even if they are, I have no clue what their current usernames are and no way to find out.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Iceberg_Simpson & MireyGal76. I wonder if they are still around? Even if they are, I have no clue what their current usernames are and no way to find out.

noibjldyv39h.jpg
  • cee134 wrote: »

noibjldyv39h.jpg

Yeah, I know, Hotel California and all that... but people become less active, change usernames, etc. so they can effectively disappear into the background. Iceberg was one of the funniest people on here and Mirey one of the sweetest and most sincere, so it'd be nice to hear everything has turned out ok for them.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I miss the fun I had in my life from about 1979 through 1999.
    Getting married, raising our son,
    always on the go, fun times every weekend at the track, road trips, it was just so much fun.
    All good things come to an end. :(
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    edited January 2019
    always on the go, fun times every weekend at the track, road trips, it was just so much fun.

Join me? All good things to those who wait! We're older, wiser, have more money, left behind all the insecurities. You notice I let my hair go gray didn't ya? Appreciating the "Daddy Status!" C'mon honeybee still fun to be had!
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    There was this Irish guy that looked like a Leprachaun who used to post a lot. He was funny.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    There was this Irish guy that looked like a Leprachaun who used to post a lot. He was funny.

Did he like kilts?
  • honeybee__12

Join me? All good things to those who wait! We're older, wiser, have more money, left behind all the insecurities. You notice I let my hair go gray didn't ya? Appreciating the "Daddy Status!" C'mon honeybee still fun to be had!

Thanks for the smile and the offer!
    :blush:
  • honeybee__12

Thanks for the smile and the offer!
    :blush:

Are you gently turning him down?

Lol, not at all.
    He sounds like a fun time and so happy too..
    Why do you ask?
    Wanna join?
  • SirMxyzptlk

Did he like kilts?

Kilts are Scottish, right? He was short and actually from Ireland. He posted here years ago, but kinda disappeared.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited January 2019

Did he like kilts?

Kilts are Scottish, right? He was short and actually from Ireland. He posted here years ago, but kinda disappeared.

That is debatable. Yes, kilts originated in the Scottish Highlands but also are popular in Ireland to show pride and celebration of their Celtic heritage.

I am Irish but I am not short and don't have boy parts so it's not me you are looking for.
  • SirMxyzptlk

Did he like kilts?

That is debatable. Yes, kilts originated in the Scottish Highlands but also are popular in Ireland to show pride and celebration of their Celtic heritage.

I am Irish but I am not short and don't have boy parts so it's not me you are looking for.

Get a kilt and a stap on and we can talk.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member

Did he like kilts?

rrgip30677tf.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong

Did he like kilts?

llu72l1vsbx0.gif
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Cool Summer Nights and Magnolia Blossoms
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member

Did he like kilts?

Gee, someone mentions Fet and this place gets all giddy!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Receiving handwritten letters in the mail
  • 5838fish623
    5838fish623 Posts: 76 Member
    The sound of the low tide.