I miss...

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    This Guy:

R-Lee-Ermey.jpg
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Probably the most comfortable road car I ever had.
    I loved my 85 Olds Cutlass Supreme

mri54w3k2qb5.jpeg
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    When there were less forum sections and more people posting. I could have sworn there was one big mess around section, but now there is this and the other area.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Probably the most comfortable road car I ever had.
    I loved my 85 Olds Cutlass Supreme

mri54w3k2qb5.jpeg

#bigPimpin
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member

This is awesome. :)
    I feel like that sometimes, watching it was very satisfying.
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member

This is awesome. :)
    I feel like that sometimes, watching it was very satisfying.

:)
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    I miss the smell of propellants in the morning (to include C3 and C4)
  • MrSunshinez
    I miss Dick. .....Vernon ...sort of🤔🙄

I miss playing with a couple of Aussie (jo's) pups and playing with markers even though they are so last week 😑and having MY sunshinez by my side, pulling my little legs along and picking me up when I would trip over those dam flamingos

I miss drinking boxes of wine chatting with Shannon, Max, Soupy, Tami Carl Mir, Tasha, and the rest of the Gang....

I miss the other Ali my twinny curler and her twin obsession with shoes...I miss Jimmy and his kicking *kitten* or smack in em I'm not sure😉

I miss being married to mistress sara and mr healthy and having parties for all the other couples thanks to wild and crazy jail birds

I miss playing all the songs Devil, imago aka the voice, moonstone, tinker and the other amazing well versed in amazing music pals ...especially The Guy Who Typed Like This😍 he was swell...

I miss cowboy and tank and my other sister's with the gift to gif like no bodies bizniz 😁

I miss the sexual tension & quick changes of Luet. & his lovely lady...maybe...maybe not....who need soaps?😉

I miss TJ the most because he was my scare crow.....🤗

I miss lots of stuff lately and a lot of that stuff is here...so two tears in a bucket *kitten* it I'm back....I hate doing it on my own and I hate being too busy to stop and view the posts lol
    Hugs *kitten* ...I'm back...if I forgot to mention someone I missed please forgive me it's probably all that boxes wine🙃😜😗

OMG! I am so, so happy right now! I'm jumping. I'm fist pumping and about to cry with joy! I can't focus on getting the damn gif I want to use to load right. See what you do!!! B)<3o:):D<3>:)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

I miss playing with a couple of Aussie (jo's) pups and playing with markers even though they are so last week 😑and having MY sunshinez by my side, pulling my little legs along and picking me up when I would trip over those dam flamingos

I miss drinking boxes of wine chatting with Shannon, Max, Soupy, Tami Carl Mir, Tasha, and the rest of the Gang....

I miss the other Ali my twinny curler and her twin obsession with shoes...I miss Jimmy and his kicking *kitten* or smack in em I'm not sure😉

I miss being married to mistress sara and mr healthy and having parties for all the other couples thanks to wild and crazy jail birds

I miss playing all the songs Devil, imago aka the voice, moonstone, tinker and the other amazing well versed in amazing music pals ...especially The Guy Who Typed Like This😍 he was swell...

I miss cowboy and tank and my other sister's with the gift to gif like no bodies bizniz 😁

I miss the sexual tension & quick changes of Luet. & his lovely lady...maybe...maybe not....who need soaps?😉

I miss lots of stuff lately and a lot of that stuff is here...so two tears in a bucket *kitten* it I'm back....I hate doing it on my own and I hate being too busy to stop and view the posts lol
    Hugs *kitten* ...I'm back...if I forgot to mention someone I missed please forgive me it's probably all that boxes wine🙃😜😗

I missed... having you here 💕💋
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited February 2019

GYALLL. I have no words for this, let's get MFP sh!tfaced!!
    Love you long time <3<3
  • RhiAnLewis17

Can we do that? 💜💜💜💜

DAMN right we can!!
    I'll bring the Disaronno, let's get this party started!
    Purple hearts, swooooon 💜💜
  • MrSunshinez

Can we do that? 💜💜💜💜

DAMN right we can!!

I have a few fireman friends that moonlight as exotic dancers. I'm calling in some favors. Bring cash!
  • RhiAnLewis17

Can we do that? 💜💜💜💜

DAMN right we can!!

I have a few fireman friends that moonlight as exotic dancers. I'm calling in some favors. Bring cash!

OH GOOD GOD!
    I'll get the singles.