Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Mind Blown

Replies

• FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 2,691Member Member Posts: 2,691Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Taz6o5 wrote: »
    A study shows that the top of all beverage cans are more contaminated than public toilets (full of germs and bacteria.) So, clean it with water before putting it to your mouth in order to avoid contamination.

y8q4dm42ljy9.jpg

I always remember my dad warning me to clean can lids prior to use. A lot of storage areas for such things like canned juice, beer cans etc are in areas where rats can access. Rat piss can be lethal as they spread bacterial infection that has the potential to kill.

Take away. Wipe down the can or else decant into another receptacle. Just feeling wordy today 🤓

hanta virus ain't no joke

Ain't nuthin funny about Hantavirus.
    A study shows that the top of all beverage cans are more contaminated than public toilets (full of germs and bacteria.) So, clean it with water before putting it to your mouth in order to avoid contamination.

y8q4dm42ljy9.jpg

I always remember my dad warning me to clean can lids prior to use. A lot of storage areas for such things like canned juice, beer cans etc are in areas where rats can access. Rat piss can be lethal as they spread bacterial infection that has the potential to kill.

Take away. Wipe down the can or else decant into another receptacle. Just feeling wordy today 🤓

Same thing with handling money .
    Wash hands is a must . :+1:

kqzdogvsu5kp.jpg

Win the battle against germs !!
  • JustReadTheInstructionsJustReadTheInstructions Posts: 1,375Member Member Posts: 1,375Member Member

y8q4dm42ljy9.jpg

Oh good god I always put money in my mouth when I've got my hands full 🤢

There's a joke in there somewhere about the worlds oldest profession but I can't make it

Isn't that singles. In.... Other things.

Let me page Karyn, our resident expert. @LiftingSpirits

y8q4dm42ljy9.jpg

Now this pic seems fairly dull. Until you get to the last pic "And now your hands are safe"...... That kinda tickles me. 👐
    5p5zkyx79a0t.jpg
    edited January 31
  • RhiAnLewis17RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299Member Member Posts: 2,299Member Member

y8q4dm42ljy9.jpg

snot7tkegaym.gif

I have a bad habit of saying things that end up being innuendo but I haven't intended it to be 🤷‍♀️
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,022Member Member Posts: 4,022Member Member

y8q4dm42ljy9.jpg

There's a joke in there somewhere about the worlds oldest profession but I can't make it

Isn't that singles. In.... Other things.

Let me page Karyn, our resident expert. @LiftingSpirits

i thought she quit the inside track and went exclusively to online streaming/patreon hustling?
    whew lordt if she's back though i'll miss a rent check for another live show

WBAUxno.gif
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 4,044Member Member Posts: 4,044Member Member
    Farts are the screams of trapped poop.

Even worse to think: if you're smelling a fart, you are literally breathing in the air that just came out of someone's gassy intestines.
    That'll make ya scream.
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 1,310Member Member Posts: 1,310Member Member
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 4,044Member Member Posts: 4,044Member Member
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 1,310Member Member Posts: 1,310Member Member
    Lol that one is more better indeed.

:D
    Let's face it. Pineapples are wierd.

But I just read some mind blowing facts today. Did you know that a pineapple is not a fruit but a flower? They don't grow on trees but instead come from out the ground, from a leafy plant.

The crown of the pineapple is the beginning of the next plant.....
    You get male & female pineapples and (iv heard) that the female ones taste sweeter.

Also, some people put pineapple on pizza. 🍕🍍

I am said people :|

Quick ! We've caught one! Get the nets !!

I am actually a closet pineapple/pizza person. But, tbh, last time I had it I thought it was rotten 🤭

This advert blows my tiny mind lol
  • LittleLionHeart1LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,674Member Member Posts: 3,674Member Member
    Ever hear something that literally blows your mind?

A couple days back I was showing a colleague a gift that I had brought home from India for my brother (an ornamental elephant made of stone, a large one and inside there is a smaller elephant, visible from the outside). Anyway I showed her it and it made her remember a cool fact. I wonder how many other people already know this?

You were once inside your grandmother's womb. Your mother's foetus was obviously in there containing all the eggs, one of which, was you. Cool right ?? My mind was blown. 🤯

What fact has blown you away ?

The mitochondria organelles in our cells have their own DNA and replicate themselves and are present in human egg cells before we even develop as fetuses, which means their DNA doesn't get mixed with our father's DNA, so it gets passed down in its exact form from our mothers to us. Because of this, our mitochondrial DNA can trace us all the way back to the mitochondria of the very first female human on Earth.

For reference: (Start at 9:00 for that fun fact... But the whole video is pretty interesting)

Oh boy. Thank you ! :# :D
  • LittleLionHeart1LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,674Member Member Posts: 3,674Member Member

Steveo..... Is it you!? :D
  • kam26001kam26001 Posts: 2,459Member Member Posts: 2,459Member Member
    Did you know that a nickel is 75% copper?

Oh? You don't care?

Well ok. Let's go get some pizza then.
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Did you know that a nickel is 75% copper?

Oh? You don't care?

Well ok. Let's go get some pizza then.

You are so funny ! I laugh at all of your posts. I bet you could read the dictionary and it would be funny lol