Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Mind Blown

Replies

• JustReadTheInstructionsJustReadTheInstructions Posts: 1,384Member Member Posts: 1,384Member Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Did you know that a nickel is 75% copper?

Oh? You don't care?

Well ok. Let's go get some pizza then.

Did you know I'm 100% interested in some pizza?
  • kam26001kam26001 Posts: 2,459Member Member Posts: 2,459Member Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Did you know that a nickel is 75% copper?

Oh? You don't care?

Well ok. Let's go get some pizza then.

You are so funny ! I laugh at all of your posts. I bet you could read the dictionary and it would be funny lol
    Ha. To be fair I think anyone can make Aardvark sound funny.
  • MomeproMomepro Posts: 1,498Member Member Posts: 1,498Member Member
    Ever hear something that literally blows your mind?

A couple days back I was showing a colleague a gift that I had brought home from India for my brother (an ornamental elephant made of stone, a large one and inside there is a smaller elephant, visible from the outside). Anyway I showed her it and it made her remember a cool fact. I wonder how many other people already know this?

You were once inside your grandmother's womb. Your mother's foetus was obviously in there containing all the eggs, one of which, was you. Cool right ?? My mind was blown. 🤯

What fact has blown you away ?

Well half of you anyhow. There was still Dads half that didn't exist yet.
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 7,741Member Member Posts: 7,741Member Member
    K, did you know that snakes have 2 penises? Or better described as a "forked penis"? Some other reptiles do too, I think
    Not mind blowing...but I'm gonna start posting all my random knowledge here!

And male cats who reach sexual maturity have "barbed penises"

...fun facts!
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 7,764Member Member Posts: 7,764Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    K, did you know that snakes have 2 penises? Or better described as a "forked penis"? Some other reptiles do too, I think

...fun facts!

I didn't need to know this... 😂
    Diamonds and graphite (pencil lead) are the same chemical make up...All Carbon all the time...just formed in a different environment
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 7,764Member Member Posts: 7,764Member Member
    A mad scientist in Iceland had recently bread sheep containing spider DNA...

He was able to extract spider webs from the goats milk that can be used to make high tensile strength material

...fun facts!

Was it new news to you tho J?
    that's what I was going for!!

I'm just gonna spew my random knowledge here!

"Fun facts"
    A mad scientist in Iceland had recently bread sheep containing spider DNA...

He was able to extract spider webs from the goats milk that can be used to make high tensile strength material

For real??
    Or are you making this up, 'cause I'll bite!?!
    ...I'm too literal...I feel very confused right now...
    You're lying...right!?!

...fun facts!

"Fun facts"

It was, and I'm just teasing you... ❤️
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 2,700Member Member Posts: 2,700Member Member
    I find it bind blowing the level of deception a human being is capable of.

Not only to others but also self deception we can be pretty neat at lying to ourselves as well ! We seem to be born with an innate ability to lie. Or is it just an inborn survival technique/survival tactic etc.

...fun facts!

"Fun facts"

YAY for fun facts. I'm gona post mine here too. Watch out ! Fun facts comin at ya !

...fun facts!

I have something in common with one of the two animals you mentioned.

j4oqoev8jdte.gif
    @RhiAnLewis17 would a tattoo of your face somewhere on my anatomy be too much ? Maybe....

But you have just shown me the way! The way to post a gif. You have a special place in my ❤ forever. Each time I post a gif now, guess who ill be thinking of ?? 🤗

Took it to creepy level 10. Maybe I'l just send you a FR. call it quits at that lol.
    How I'm feeling
    c1th4hecidfn.gif

...fun facts!

I have something in common with one of the two animals you mentioned.

j4oqoev8jdte.gif

Yes

zr7wgsbmjbv9.gif