Set and rep tracking app?

Can anyone recommend an app to track my exercises weights sets and reps?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    You can do it on here?
  • I thought I could but can see anything.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    On the PC: Exercise tab > Exercise diary >Strength training.

tliflpag8b92.png
  • Thanks I will give it a try. Was wanting to do it on my phone as I train
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    edited January 2019
    In the app, you can go to the exercise portion of your food diary. Click "add exercise" and then "strength". It gives you the option there.

I have used the jetfit app in the past and it was okay. I prefer notebook and pen but I do know several folks who use it and are happy with it.
  • lin_be
    lin_be Posts: 393 Member
    I use Regimy for iOS. It has a lot of popular programs but isn’t perfect.
  • Erik8484
    Erik8484 Posts: 458 Member
    I really like FitNotes for my android phone. I hated tracking exercises on MFP, although I can't remember why (I swapped to FitNotes years ago).
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    I'm old school. Paper and clipboard.
  • Fdrotary
    Fdrotary Posts: 2 Member
    Another vote for Fitnotes of you're on android, don't like the iPhone version as much. I like it because you don't have to make entire workouts and instead you can create them on the fly so if you have flat barbell benchpress planned but choose dumbbell due to benches being full it is easy to alter. Also it gives you graphs of a lot of stats that are super helpful.
  • GaryRuns
    GaryRuns Posts: 508 Member
    Jefit. They have an app and a web interface, which is convenient, and their database of exercises is pretty extensive.
  • 2_FitNFab
    2_FitNFab Posts: 163 Member
    JEFIT or Daily Strength
  • caroannv
    caroannv Posts: 40 Member
    edited January 2019
    I’m using one called Strong” which is brilliant! It has exercise demos and everything. The free version allows you to enter three customised workouts and the pro version unlimited and will sync to mfp
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Echoing Strong. I also like that it integrates with Apple Watch and Health, and thus ports into MFP from the Watch.
  • Riff1970
    Riff1970 Posts: 136 Member
    I like Strong.
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    I'm old school. Paper and clipboard.
    Me too, log in on paper in the gym then add to my excel spreadsheet and go from there. Easy to view progression and determine weak points
  • CharlieCharlie007
    CharlieCharlie007 Posts: 246 Member
    I use rep count. Basic, but super user friendly.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    BodySpace
  • latestarter75
    latestarter75 Posts: 50 Member
    Gymaholic is the one I settled on after trying a few
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,902 Member
    Pen and paper here, but I'm restarting AthleanX which has everything laid out on the site, so weight is all I really need to track.

When winging it after surgery I used Gymrun on Android.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imperon.android.gymapp&hl=en_US

Create your own plans and routines by day etc.
  • h7463
    h7463 Posts: 626 Member
    I've been using MFP for tracking for several years now. I like that I can copy-to-date exercise lineups, and over the years, I have created so many custom exercises that I frequently use. It'd be a hassle to change to something different.
    I prepare the exercises before training, and I have my iPad set up on the shelf to follow along. I modify weights or reps 'on the way'. Also, the training days can be printed. AND this feature is still available free of charge.
    I tried tracking with bodyspace (before they locked everything behind a subscription...), but at the time, they had so many bugs in it, and it was too annoying.
    I'm running the Polar HR monitor app on my phone, and I just take the results over to MFP for reference.