Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,527 Member
    Options
    5:25am, we r on the way to Seattle
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Kylia ~ Enjoy your meal and Happy Early Birthday! What a nice gift from your SnL! :)
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Good morning. I hope it is a nice easy day for everyone.
    Happy Birthday Kayla. Hope your special meal out was wonderful.
    Here is how I fixed my cottage cheese for lunch the other day. Added to 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 avocado, cherry tomatoes, yellow pepper sliced thin and a boiled egg. It was probably too high in protein for me but it filled me up so much I didn’t eat much dinner
    My bone density story is that I had one three years ago and the tech called me and said I need to take some kind of meds. She said I had a 25%. Chance of breaking something if I fell. So I reasoned I had a 75% chance of not breaking something. Sent a copy of report to DIL who is an Orthopedic Surgeon and she had a colleague review it. Result was I had good bone density. Had another one last year with similar results but with a med recommended that DIL said NO that is a bad med. she reviewed report and said density was better than last time. I actually think the machine is broken. So I will see what happens at my physical in March.
    May work in the yard if it clears up. Suppose to be in the 60s is okay.
    Michele- glad you found the paints you were looking for. Hope your sinuses get better.
    Suebdew in TX
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Ah no Heather! Actually despite the alien hair you look muavvvaaaalous!

Hugs to the peeps that need them, which is pretty much the lot of us!

GROUP HUGS!💗😁

💗Rebecca
    Whidbey island
    Washington
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,687 Member
    Options
    afternoon ladies~
    I just watched the magic pill~ wow was that an eye opener.. glad I am doing what I am doing and hopefully reverse some of the damage done over the years..
    it was fanatastic.. and will will try and work more on a strict keto diet than I have been..
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,046 Member
    Options
    Kylia Happy Birthday!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,062 Member
    Options
    My daughter says I owe the taxman £1.60. Lol! I pay most of my tax at source now that we no longer own the apartment that we rented out.
    Pip: Great job, and wonderful medals. Yo and Kirby ROCK!!!