Would be nice to find some UK friends for moral support and swapping the odd tip or moan!!!

lucycaz
lucycaz Posts: 191 Member
Hi

Been on this journey a while (and second time around) have learnt so much about myself and how to do this right...

Would love to find some more UK based friends on her to offer support to and share the good times and the hard...

Message me or send a friend request..

Lucy

Replies

• Escapetoparadise
    Escapetoparadise Posts: 35 Member
    Hi cambridge Here

U can add
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Kent here feel free to add
  • chrislanc1000
    chrislanc1000 Posts: 4 Member
    Royal Leamington Spa - hello πŸ™‚
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Royal Leamington Spa - hello πŸ™‚

Not far away from me. I'm in Coventry. Anyone who likes can add me too.
  • chrislanc1000
    chrislanc1000 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm currently in Lanzarote until 10 March.
    I joined my fitness Pal a week ago but have managed to lose about 9/10 lbs since the beginning of December. I mean business (this time round). Feeling very motivated and in a very good place. I feel for the first time that I'm beginning to start to understand what nutrition is all about. Mind you, I was out with friends last night drinking champagne sangria and can really really recommend it. (We did dance a lot so that was my compensation. I logged it all too lol.)
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Yorkshire lass here, I log in daily and still have quite a way to go, feel free to send a request.
  • loserbaer
    loserbaer Posts: 15 Member
    Hi All! My son was stationed in UK with the AF ~ long story short, my grandkids still live in UK with their mom...they live in Ely Cambridgeshire ~ quaint little village πŸ€—πŸ’•... my youngest was raised there so he’s got a strong accent and all πŸ˜„, but they are both my little Brit’s!!
  • ryanpatt84
    ryanpatt84 Posts: 13 Member
    Scotland, Edinburgh here πŸ₯³
  • jacquiann1
    jacquiann1 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi, I'm in Kent . Been on the app on & off for a few years but never chatted on here so it would nice to hear from like minded people. 😊
  • Maryanne1923
    Maryanne1923 Posts: 53 Member
    Hi. I'm in North East Scotland. Here since 2014 but never used the community side before, maybe I should see if I'm missing anything :smile:
  • rnwclark84
    rnwclark84 Posts: 23 Member
    Scotland, West Lothian here
  • seruzachan
    seruzachan Posts: 3 Member
    londoner here πŸ’“
  • janine903
    janine903 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello from Kent! I’m another one who’s been on and off MFP for a few years. I’m looking to share lots of recipes for healthy meals and get some inspiration :)
  • ClaireDenise30
    ClaireDenise30 Posts: 26 Member
    North Wales here πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ hi everyone
  • 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Northampton currently but I'm an Oxford lass, ad me! It would be good to have mates who are active in the same time zone as me!
  • CrazyComicLady
    CrazyComicLady Posts: 98 Member
    I’m down in Surrey =) would be nice to find some friends who actually post written updates on their news feed instead of just the automated ones.
  • suki_j
    suki_j Posts: 27 Member
    I’m in Colchester. Trying to get in shape for my wedding in April.
  • elegantdoc
    elegantdoc Posts: 4 Member
    Great idea! Hi from London