Peloton Riders??

I've been a Peloton user for a year and a half, anyone on here a Pelo-lover too and also want to be MFP friends?? Add me.

Replies

• mjdefranco
    mjdefranco Posts: 2 Member
    Me too! Adding you.
  • nanahawk1967
    nanahawk1967 Posts: 3 Member
    Yes - got mine on 12/22 and have rode every day since then. I love it!
  • rjkoch64
    rjkoch64 Posts: 12 Member
    Peloton lover here.
  • jcoen172010
    jcoen172010 Posts: 1 Member
    Just did my first Peloton ride. Loved it!! I was hoping to connect Peloton to MyFitnessPal.
  • SFJULES66
    SFJULES66 Posts: 168 Member
    I'm interested in buying one. Are they expensive, and do you pay more to join a virtual class? Thanks for the feedback!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    SFJULES66 wrote: »
    I'm interested in buying one. Are they expensive, and do you pay more to join a virtual class? Thanks for the feedback!

This... I want to ask the hubby early for Christmas if he needs to start saving. :laugh:
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Do you see rides with Matt Wilpers? I used to take his classes at the Equinox. He's a LOT of fun !!!
  • arsook
    arsook Posts: 12 Member
    Please add me #bookaholic... love my Peloton!
  • care510
    care510 Posts: 1 Member
    My bike was delivered a few days ago. Unfortunately have severe sinusitis and ear infection so I’m reduced to bookmarking rides and the meditation floor app while I recover. Add me!
  • fat_engineer
    fat_engineer Posts: 36 Member
    I’ve been debating about buying one of these bikes. Any first hand users wanna PM me there expierence with these good or bad ?
  • joshuareuser
    joshuareuser Posts: 20 Member
    Is Peleton similar to Zwift or Trainer Road?
  • PepeLPew
    PepeLPew Posts: 92 Member
    I’ve been debating about buying one of these bikes. Any first hand users wanna PM me there expierence with these good or bad ?

I got mine in April 2021. Almost at 100 rides. I absolutely love. I try to do 5-6 rides/week.

Loving Sam Yo at the moment.
  • MileHiGinger
    MileHiGinger Posts: 2 Member
    Peleton rider and new member here #MileHiGinger on Peleton! Add me too!
  • SpinforCals
    SpinforCals Posts: 112 Member
    Great to see other peloton users here.