kimba516
kimba516 Posts: 17 Member
edited December 2018 in Social Groups
1u7szoqg9bjw.jpeg
43vkfutyof47.jpeg

Replies

• Runningchick11
    Runningchick11 Posts: 53 Member
    I go to anytime fitness, and run on the treadmill mostly. Sometimes I participate in group classes
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Hi ladies! I'm thinking of starting 30 day shred after the holidays. Would anyone want to join me? :smile:
  • kimba516
    What goes into a 30-day shred? I’ve never done one.
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    @pennyks88 is this the Jillian Michael's workout? It's tough but definitely works so I'm in xx
  • pennyks88
    Yes, the Jillian Michaels workout! @kimba516 The videos are on YouTube.
  • pennyks88
    Well apparently YouTube got rid of all the free 30 day shred videos! I'm instead going to be doing the 30 day yoga challenge (Yoga with Adrienne) and also a postpartum cardio video.
  • Coral333
    Ahh that's so annoying as it was really effective (I love a bit of shouty Jillian in my life :D )
    I really like Yoga with Adrienne as well so might give that a go. Has anyone done any of the Fitness Marshall dance workouts on YouTube? Worth giving a go if you enjoy dance/zumba etc. Xx
  • SarahNina27
    SarahNina27 Posts: 4 Member
    I've tried the 30 Day Shred but found it a little repetitive. Has anyone tried Fitness Blender? I really enjoy their videos on YouTube. You can also purchase inexpensive workout plans on their website that lays out scheduled workouts for you. I find if I go to pick one out I pick a short one and call it a day. The only thing I don't like is it's scheduled for 5 days a week, with an optional stretching day, which I find a bit much. My goal next week is to try a class at our local rec centre once they restart after the holidays.
  • vetvicki
    vetvicki Posts: 62 Member
    edited January 2019
    I've heard great things about Fitness Blender.
    I used to have the 30 day shred dvds and loved them but eventually got bored. I love Jillian though! She does have her own app with some free basic work-outs.

At the moment I'm just doing random bouts of squats/lunges/high knees!
    I normally go to a pilates class once a week and yoga once a week but they're closed over the holidays.
  • ejslp1984
    ejslp1984 Posts: 3 Member
    I’ve been doing the pop sugar fitness videos on YouTube and love that I can pick and choose based on ability and length of time! Has anyone else tried these?! I’m going to look into fitness blender also!
  • Coral333
    @ejslp1984 I love pop sugar too. My favourites at the minute are the Caribbean Soca dance and the Barre fit videos.
  • kimba516
    Ooh you guys are inspiring! I know I should do more resistance and weight training but just barely find time to run, which is my mental health/self care essential.
  • Coral333
    So my workout of they day...ice skating! :D Slightly unconventional but I used to skate when I was young and just got back into it. In the same way as you @kimba516 I feel like I need to do something for me that will boost my mental health a bit and I think this might be it. I haven't smiled so much while exercising in ages! Hope all of you ladies are well. I'm weighing in on Friday after the holidays and hope to have got rid of the gain. Xxnrf9fz8r30z0.jpg
  • kimba516
    @Coral333 I’m jealous you can ice skate for exercise!! I grew up in California but now live in New Hampshire so knowing how to ice skate would be super handy!
  • kimba516
    Boooooo basement elliptical today. At least my workout buddy was cute! poad6izo2efg.jpeg
  • Coral333
    @kimba516 Well done for getting it done and your workout buddy is precious :smiley: ! I'm so so sore from circuits yesterday so taking a rest day before weigh in tomorrow morning. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • kimba516
    Ran today in 50 degree weather- t-shirts!!! 🏃‍♀️❤️🏃‍♀️❤️