3rd baby 40lbs to lose add me!

Hi, 3 months pp and need to shed my baby weight. Any other mamas? Add me :) I am going to try to do the 30 day shred daily as well. Trying my best, 3 kids, student and wife.

Replies

• smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Hi! I’m 2 months pp with second child, and did day 1 of 30DS today! Let’s do it together?
    How old are your other kids? My eldest has just turned 3. Life is manic with 2 kids, you must be going crazy with 3!
    30 DS was amazing after my first was born, just hope I can stick with it this time.
  • Gl3ndi
    Gl3ndi Posts: 20 Member
    Hi I am not a new mommy but I am a mommy of three pretty new at this... What is 30 day shred?
  • jharp22222
    jharp22222 Posts: 5 Member
    smal48 wrote: »
    Hi! I’m 2 months pp with second child, and did day 1 of 30DS today! Let’s do it together?
    How old are your other kids? My eldest has just turned 3. Life is manic with 2 kids, you must be going crazy with 3!
    30 DS was amazing after my first was born, just hope I can stick with it this time.

Yes! Sounds great, I will shred tomorrow. I have the DVDS and the intention is thete, but I need a kick in the butt :) They got me in ahape after yhe last 2 kids. I lile to get fat and happy when I'm pregnant lol.
    Gl3ndi wrote: »
    Hi I am not a new mommy but I am a mommy of three pretty new at this... What is 30 day shred?

Jillian Michaels dvds They are amazing! Join us :)
  • I’ve just had my 3rd two months ago and have around the same to loose 😭 also breastfeedin!
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Hi I’m a mom of 2 (older kids 16&10) but I’m also looking to loose 40+pounds please feel to add me. I surely appreciate the encouragement and I will do the same. ~Jen
  • SonniVibes
    SonniVibes Posts: 4 Member
    Mom of 2 here!! Looking to lose about 30-40 lbs and just be healthier! Need inspiration and recipe ideas y’all!!
  • dtmwed
    dtmwed Posts: 130 Member
    I’m a mom of three trying to lose 50 now. I can’t seem to add you though
  • lbamford82
    lbamford82 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, I'm 9 weeks pp with my 4th baby, I have around 25-30lbs to lose. I too would love some recipe ideas as I'm really struggling for family friendly, healthy dinner ideas. So far just walking with the stroller for exercise but hoping to start with a running stroller soon.

Perhaps we could try a weekly weigh in and enter how many lbs we have lost that week to add some accountability?
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    How many of you are breastfeeding? I’m finding my hunger makes dieting impossible at the moment! I don’t have that much to lose (about 10lb ideally) so I’m concentrating on exercise rather than diet to try and get rid of flabby stomach. But I feel really hungry all the time and eating any exercise calories back and more (mostly in the form of chocolate!). So I haven’t lost anything in the last two weeks! But i have got fitter doing the shred 👍
  • strg23
    strg23 Posts: 2 Member
    hi, for those of you who who r exclusivley brestfeeding how do i enter the burnt calories from breastfeeding into my log
  • LernRach
    LernRach Posts: 286 Member
    I am 2 weeks pp with my 3rd. whilst I only gained 10lbs with this baby, i have weight to lose from previous 2. Starting with a 30lb goal... I need to start asap as i had just been diagnosed with a fatty liver prior to pregnancy and want to nip in the bud. WHilst i have done 1200 cals with amazing results, I am starting with 1600 to get myself back in zone, and hopefully even move scale slightly. Will do for one week, and then lower slowly. Would love any encouragement i can get...