Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• LoveToRunForFun
    LoveToRunForFun Posts: 10 Member
    Hey ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป - looking to expand the friends list with more interactive folks (not just ones who fill up the timeline with all their friends and no posts ๐Ÿ˜) - Iโ€™ve got an open diary and post my workouts! I try to keep it fun and exciting with my shenanigans.

Oh and Iโ€™m at 55 lbs lost so Iโ€™m doing something right, right?! Have a great day! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป
  • atmdaddy
    atmdaddy Posts: 51 Member
    Abs-olutely!
  • mojo48212
    mojo48212 Posts: 9 Member
    Back in the saddle after some injuries and a few years of self pity. Looking for supportive friends to keep me on the right path.

My diary is open. I am not tracking my workouts here, I have calculated my intake goal to include them already. My focus is hitting my macro goals, that ish is hard! Fridayโ€™s are my indulgence day, which means I get 100g extra carbs to do what I want with.

Any and all are welcome!
  • briannamoore1
    briannamoore1 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Iโ€™d love some new friends. Any Michigan folks here ? :)
  • jstevens8811
    jstevens8811 Posts: 326 Member
    Hey ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป - looking to expand the friends list with more interactive folks (not just ones who fill up the timeline with all their friends and no posts ๐Ÿ˜) - Iโ€™ve got an open diary and post my workouts! I try to keep it fun and exciting with my shenanigans.

Oh and Iโ€™m at 55 lbs lost so Iโ€™m doing something right, right?! Have a great day! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

@LoveToRunForFun - funny and ironic you say this. I had posted on my page something about this earlier this morning. Also, thank for the request!

Anyone from the New Jersey/New York area (or surrounding states) ... could sure use some friends that are close by.
  • Beastchewy15
    Beastchewy15 Posts: 27 Member
    Always down for new friends add me
  • lsophie66
    lsophie66 Posts: 11 Member
    After losing track for a few weeks I want to go back to continuing my fitness journey and Iโ€™d love to make some new friends to help with motivation along the way!
    Feel free to add me ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • wolfmama020807
    wolfmama020807 Posts: 10 Member
    Would love some motivation too ๐Ÿ’—
  • raleighzia
    raleighzia Posts: 127 Member
    Feel free to add me :#
  • emhomrich
    emhomrich Posts: 3 Member
    Hello! I am not new to the app, but this is my first "reply" or post. I definitely need motivation, help, recipes, support, and "friends" that understand this journey!
  • sarahanne1206
    sarahanne1206 Posts: 5 Member
    Yes I need all the motivation and support I can get!
  • Squishywishy
    Squishywishy Posts: 54 Member
    Help! Iโ€™ve fallen off the wagon and need help kicking my butt back in gear!
  • I'm interested in friends :smile:
  • raleighzia
    raleighzia Posts: 127 Member
    Add me ;)
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    I want more friends,
    could it be you?
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    **Raises hand from back of room**
    Love friends!
    Daily logger, open diary to friends. Essentially I'm following Keto under supervision of my doctor for PCOS and overall health, but to the keto police I'm not as strict as they think I should be, but I'm newish and still learning, and it's working for me! I've been following this way of eating since November 12th of 2018 and currently down 31.8 pounds. I'm 5'9 and have roughly 75 pounds left to lose to hit my first GW, at which point my doctor and I will revisit and see where I should be.

Add me!! <3
  • electricpuzzle
    electricpuzzle Posts: 2 Member
    I would love some new friends! I log food every day, but not workouts at the moment.
  • DHClimb
    DHClimb Posts: 6 Member
    Training for Tough Mudder and could really use the motivation. Open diary etc.

Add me up, friends!
  • MelGaL76
    MelGaL76 Posts: 3 Member
    Iโ€™d love to get some motivation from people with the same goals Iโ€™m trying to achieve!
    Started using this app again after a year of bad behavior (lol) and need a boost of positivity:)
    Iโ€™ve been going pretty hard for the past three weeks and havenโ€™t lost a pound! I know muscle weighs more than fat but Iโ€™d love to see the number on the scale drop.
    Have an amazing day!