Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    I am not a new member but a new restart :) Can always use the motivation to keep going. It is so hard to change habits and not go back to the old ones. This time I feel more ready to make that change and have lost about 30lbs since the end of November. I am excited to make it to my goal this time around. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Feel free to add me!;)
  • Sasha24201
    Sasha24201 Posts: 38 Member
    I'm up for making new friends! 😊
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Always in for more active friends.
  • Anniefae96
    Anniefae96 Posts: 19 Member
    Hey! I'm back after giving up for a while and I'd love some friends. Anyone can add me! I want to lose about 70-80lbs so I could use some mutual support.
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    yes please
  • shanstilts
    shanstilts Posts: 29 Member
    Getting back in the swing of this and would love new friends :)
  • avlama
    avlama Posts: 502 Member
    Hi MFP! Starting this whole process again. I was successful once, but eventually I fell back to bad habits, so here I am again. I work night shift so I'm here for you if you're a night owl. I also just join a fitness camp to help me keep focused. Don't be shy and send me a friend request!
  • AObravo123
    AObravo123 Posts: 66 Member
    Happy days
  • Emily3119
    Emily3119 Posts: 25 Member
    Feel free to add me too! Just getting back into the swing of things again 😊
  • vanessaespo182
    vanessaespo182 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I've been so horrible at keeping up my profile on here but I am SO dedicated this round. Feel free to add me, looking for fellow pals to keep me motivated and vice versa!
  • isabelchase1
    isabelchase1 Posts: 1 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me! Would love to make some friends!
  • lrdfit
    lrdfit Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me! Would love some motivation and can hopefully motivate others 😊
  • Lottieehlers
    Lottieehlers Posts: 30 Member
    Anyone here
  • nitsirk00000
    nitsirk00000 Posts: 8 Member
    been a user for a liitle over a year now, and just realized i could reach out to add other active people on my feed! send me a request and lets motivate each other!!
  • mabelsdaddy
    mabelsdaddy Posts: 117 Member
    add me! we'll support eachother!
  • I’d love some new friends🙂
  • TCN11C
    TCN11C Posts: 2 Member
    We love to have more daily logging friends.
  • kdm071993
    kdm071993 Posts: 17 Member
    I’d love to have more friends feel free to add me anyone. Just a bit about me so people are aware.
    I’ve been on here for a few years didn’t even know about this community thing. But I’ve been using mfp to help motivate me to eat healthily to eat a healthy amount of calories as I suffer with bulimia I know me saying that may put people off adding me. But I rather be honest. :)
  • chloecola
    chloecola Posts: 104 Member
    Pick meee