1 x tomato
1 x Table spoon Greek yoghurt
Chia seeds
Wholemeal wrap

What's your favourite breakfast?

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    for the last several weeks I've been making scrambled eggs and bacon and eating it on a tortilla. Yum.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Oatmeal with shredded zucchini or yellow squash for extra volume with melted cheddar and salt and pepper
  • Love_2_Hike
    Love_2_Hike Posts: 103 Member
    High protein yoghurt, Blueberries, granola and coffee with cream
  • LZMiner
    LZMiner Posts: 300 Member
    Fave is corned beef hash, home fries, two fried eggs and toast! But that’s my treat breakfast—usual is hb egg, piece of fruit, or cottage cheese with fruit, sometimes oatmeal...always 3 cups of coffee..black
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Soft boiled egg, cut in half, on a split, buttered, toasted, English muffin, topped with chia seeds.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Soft boiled egg, cut in half, on a split, buttered, toasted, English muffin, topped with chia seeds.

You had me 'til the chia seeds!
  • kodiakke
    kodiakke Posts: 379 Member
    I love avocado toast, or a poached egg on toast. I didn't use to eat breakfast, but since I started logging, I've realised I need to up my protein and my carb intake, and since I started running, I realised I needed to up my carb intake.
  • 2 Aleve tablets and a gummy vitamin.
  • kodiakke
    kodiakke Posts: 379 Member
    2 Aleve tablets and a gummy vitamin.

That sounds like a rough day starting...
  • Every day is better than the next.
  • SpicyM3atball
    SpicyM3atball Posts: 1 Member
    For the past week I’ve been making a shake with flavored almond or coconut milk, a banana, and pb powder.

Treat breakfast is air fried potatoes with spinach, crumbled bacon, and an overeasy egg on top
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Right now it’s two cups of milk and a poptart.
  • Jeeplet18
    Jeeplet18 Posts: 57 Member
    This week I made up some breakfast sandwiches - high fiber English muffin, egg whites, and a morning star veggie-"sausage" patty. I nuke it at work, then spoon on some avocado spread I made that I pre-measured and packed in little plastic disposable cups.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Recently it's been a whole wheat pita stuffed with an egg scrambled w 1/2 a avacado and loads of raw veggies.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,341 Member
    Every morning, same thing. Cup of homemade almond milk, tablespoon of almond butter, tablespoon of cocoa, a banana and a quarter cup of dry oatmeal, in the nutribullet with four scoops of ice. It’s like having rich creamy ice cream for breakfast and I look forward to it so much. And for the occasional change, one of those fab Dave’s Killer english muffins with the barest swipe of almond butter and honey.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Every day is better than the next.

Hope it doesn't make you feel too full! 😂
  • vetklep88
    vetklep88 Posts: 7 Member
    Cottage cheese and blueberries