Tell me your weird deams

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    i have reoccurring dreams at the house i grew up in, always bad like nightmares

and i think i lucid dreamed by accident twice so i been chasing that rainbow ever since

most all of my dreams are lucid, I have control and I know it's a dream. But I don't sleep much, when I do its usually a blackout
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    I used to have recurring nightmares about my teeth crumbling and falling out. It might not really sound like nightmares, but it would wake me in the night terrified. :D
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    For a couple of years after I quit smoking I would dream that I started again. I would always wake up in a panic.
  • About 15yrs ago one of my best friends was killed in Iraq by an IED...

A few days after he passed, I had a dream that I was going to a party at his house. I had known him since I was 6yrs old...

When I got there, a number of our friends and some of his family were already there... They all started telling me that Michael was there too..

At that moment it hit me that Michael had just passed away and I was like, what do you mean Michael is here, he's gone...

I was lead into the back room and saw Michael and his sparkling innocent face and he said hello... I went up to him and gave him the tightest hug I had ever given anyone...

He told me that he was glad to see me but he couldn't stay... He closed his eyes and died right there in my arms...

I laid him down on the floor with all the care I could and woke up dreaming that he was still in my arms...

This is beautiful J. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I had a reoccurring dream from the time I was a child until my 20’s.
    I’m running down a downhill street and there are big black pipes rolling down the hill after me.
    I stop at a white picket fence, go in and have tea with a little old lady then say goodbye and walk out the gate and I start running again.

Creeps me out whenever I see pipe loaded on a semi.
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    I dreamed that I walked by a mirror or window pane and couldn't recognize myself - I was as thin as a rake. Scary thought - what happened to my beautiful belly? My chubby cheeks? (just joking - about 30 kg down, another 60 or 70 kg. to go...)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    About 15yrs ago one of my best friends was killed in Iraq by an IED...

A few days after he passed, I had a dream that I was going to a party at his house. I had known him since I was 6yrs old...

When I got there, a number of our friends and some of his family were already there... They all started telling me that Michael was there too..

At that moment it hit me that Michael had just passed away and I was like, what do you mean Michael is here, he's gone...

I was lead into the back room and saw Michael and his sparkling innocent face and he said hello... I went up to him and gave him the tightest hug I had ever given anyone...

He told me that he was glad to see me but he couldn't stay... He closed his eyes and died right there in my arms...

I laid him down on the floor with all the care I could and woke up dreaming that he was still in my arms...

This is beautiful J. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

Thanks sweets, I appreciate it... 💕
  • Teenybudda
    Teenybudda Posts: 206 Member
    I have the same recurrent dream of being trapped or kidnapped someplace.
    There's always something coming to get me but I'm locked in a room trying to protect myself and whoever else is with me. My kidnappers/zombies come and then just as I'm about to be attacked I find a way out via a door or window and I fly off. I always get a great sense of relief as I'm flying away. I go into a standard random dream after that but when I wake up I always remember that part.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Lol. I thought it said wet dreams

Please don't tell us!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    NSFW >:)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I had THE worst dream last night... And I woke up feeling physically sick from it.

So, my Dad, Stepmum and I were driving along a country road and cats kept running out in front of us.

My Stepmum suggested that my Dad get out of the car and catch this one so that we didn't end up running over it (random right).

My Dad gets out of the car and tries to get this cat, but it runs off. My Dad then chases this cat across the road, straight into the path of an oncoming car.

It's weird how vivid dreams are and how you can tell someone is gone from the way their body ricochets off a car and falls to the floor.

And then I just sat in the car, staring, my Stepmum was staring and then I started panicking and telling her to phone an ambulance even though I knew it was futile because he couldn't be helped.

That's when I woke up. Gripped by that panic. Weird.

OMG hun, I'm sorry you had to start your day like that... Call him and count your blessings 💕

Atleast your day's gotta get better from here 💕
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member

jenilla1 wrote: »
    NSFW >:)

Omg. Those are the best one’s. Lol
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,855 Member
    edited February 2019
    On the topic of dreams? What do you guys think? Do the actually mean something... like a suppressed subconscious emotion coming to surface or are they just random images. Is there any significance to their interpretation. Also have you ever woken up from a dream and not be sure if you’re still in a dream?
  • HostageCat
    HostageCat Posts: 469 Member
    Me and my fiance were students at Hogwarts and there was a Harry Potter fan club, which I joined and my fiance made fun me for it. but then everybody was talking about they had to pick 3 extra subjects before today or else you would get expelled and no one told me so I was running all over the castle, hiding from the teachers so they couldn't expel me