What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• luckymommy27
    luckymommy27 Posts: 128 Member
    Just got my four kiddos to bed! WOOHOOOO! I love them dearly but holy *kitten* it's been a day!
  • Tankiscool wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    having a stogie and playing with "new" toy

g4ag43g9q7w4.jpeg

Does it have a rewind button? Or you have to flip the cassette to rewind or use a pencil? 😜

I know your talking about the tape player but your post reminds me of renting VHS and be kind and rewind lol!

That was so annoying :D

Don't lie you know you loved sitting on the ground holding the rewind button on the VCR after watching Top Gun for the 5th time before you had to take it back before Midnight!

:D It wasn't has fun when I'd steal my parents "special movies" and had to rewind it back at the exact same place it was at before I watched it 🙄

That reminds me of the "special" section in the back of the rental store :D

With the curtains and you'd get in there and there were creepy perverts.

Not that I've ever been in there but that's what people said. 😏🤣

Me either, we must have hung out with the same people! 😏

They'd put the movies in plastic bags for people so nobody would see what they rented.

Again... not that I've rented any but that's what people said. 😏🤣
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member

g4ag43g9q7w4.jpeg

Does it have a rewind button? Or you have to flip the cassette to rewind or use a pencil? 😜

I know your talking about the tape player but your post reminds me of renting VHS and be kind and rewind lol!

Don't lie you know you loved sitting on the ground holding the rewind button on the VCR after watching Top Gun for the 5th time before you had to take it back before Midnight!

:D It wasn't has fun when I'd steal my parents "special movies" and had to rewind it back at the exact same place it was at before I watched it 🙄

They'd put the movies in plastic bags for people so nobody would see what they rented.

I heard similar rumors. Darn millennials had to go and kill off rental stores on us! Oh wait....I am one xD.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

g4ag43g9q7w4.jpeg

I heard similar rumors. Darn millennials had to go and kill off rental stores on us! Oh wait....I am one xD.

This all makes me miss my black descrambler box 😂... Those things where awesome

No login required
  • WayLessWendy
    WayLessWendy Posts: 14 Member
    Got kids to bed and am now digging myself deeper into a youtube rabbit hole. Story of my life. lol
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    tumblin' with a friend
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    tumblin' with a friend

Lucky You :)
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    At the doctor, waiting..............
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Tryin to find some music that will calm the 'ol brain down and help me get focused instead of being all over the place
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Coffeeeeee☕
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Elbow deep in a box of peanut butter GS cookies while watching Ted Bundy Tapes wishing this stupid pneumonia would hurry up and go away.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Elbow deep in a box of peanut butter GS cookies while watching Ted Bundy Tapes wishing this stupid pneumonia would hurry up and go away.

Awh, I hope you recover swiftly ❤️
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Awh, I hope you recover swiftly ❤️

Thanks! Me too. It's really not much fun, honestly. 🙄
  • AngieMcIlquham
    AngieMcIlquham Posts: 1 Member
    Sitting at work..
  • gullahthin
    gullahthin Posts: 3 Member
    I'm drinking beer. I allow myself a glass of wine or a bottle of beer twice a week.
  • gullahthin
    gullahthin Posts: 3 Member
    I eat an ounce of nuts at least 4 or 5 times a week. My favorite snack. Im losing so far 7-8 lbs a month, but I exercise 6 days a week for 90 min and I keep my daily calorie count to 1300 or less
  • kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Pretending to work. Lol