Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• tusshay
    tusshay Posts: 26 Member
    This is my kind of crowd
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    DS is turning 6 in a couple of weeks and decided he wants to make his own cake at home this year.

d46khsida0sl.jpeg

ThIs is what he selected. Chocolate-Strawberry Mousse Cake. Pretty dang sure that’s going to worth EVERY. LAST. CALORIE. The kid has good taste...
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    As long as they are Haribo sugar free :lol:
  • OneRatGirl
    OneRatGirl Posts: 124 Member
    DS is turning 6 in a couple of weeks and decided he wants to make his own cake at home this year.

d46khsida0sl.jpeg

ThIs is what he selected. Chocolate-Strawberry Mousse Cake. Pretty dang sure that’s going to worth EVERY. LAST. CALORIE. The kid has good taste...

My mouth literally watered at that picture. Recipe? I'm sure I can find an excuse to make that one day. My boyfriend's birthday in a few months comes to mind.
  • pinuplove
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    OneRatGirl wrote: »

d46khsida0sl.jpeg

My mouth literally watered at that picture. Recipe? I'm sure I can find an excuse to make that one day. My boyfriend's birthday in a few months comes to mind.

My birthday was a week ago, this looks like a perfect slightly late cake!

@nutmegoreo Happy belated birthday! :heart:

jz8iqsw1bnln.gif
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Happy belated birthday
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    h4EE43B53

Thank you, both!
  • ChrysalisCove
    edited February 2019

d46khsida0sl.jpeg

Enjoy! 🍓
    https://tamingofthespoon.com/chocolate-strawberry-mousse-cake/

Happy Birthday!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member

d46khsida0sl.jpeg

Enjoy! 🍓
    https://tamingofthespoon.com/chocolate-strawberry-mousse-cake/

Happy Birthday!

Thank you!
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    My fun thing to do recently is to try to figure out what I can eat off fast food menus. I am in grad school with an assistantship (which would normally be full time for it all), and if that wasn't enough I coach swimming and am the aquatic coordinator at a YMCA, on top of having a spouse and trying to have friends. I don't cook at all right now and need food at some point through the day. My husband makes dinner, but that's at night and I like to eat before dinnertime, so fast food is my go to. It's not perfect, but it has helped me lose weight and be healthier.

BTW, kids meals are like 400-500 calories and usually fill me up, and if you order the individual items and a medium diet drink or unsweetened tea, it's a great meal that keeps you within most caloric limits!

An Egg McMuffin at 300 calories is about as good as it gets.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member

I particularly like this bit in the instructions...

"You may not need all the mousse – any remaining mousse may be eaten by the chef. "

;)
  • pinuplove
    @ChrysalisCove Gorgeous! Please update again after it's been devoured :smiley:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    I'm planning my after-meet food weekend!

Margaritas and cookie molcajete Saturday night.
    Buffalo chicken pizza Sunday night and probably my hidden pint of Ben and Jerry's The Tonight Dough.
    Freddy's Steakburger on Monday (yay for President's Day off!)

Then back to real life on Tuesday. ;)
  • ChrysalisCove
    pinuplove wrote: »
    @ChrysalisCove Gorgeous! Please update again after it's been devoured :smiley:

It was amaaaazing. Rich but light as air. Death by chocolate! 🍫
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited February 2019
    I’m having two servings of Reese’s puff cereal for my late night snack/meal tonight. It fits into my calories 🤗🤗🤗🤗