kcpond Posts: 648 Member
    Feb 7 - 10,292
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,778 Member
    Jessicakrall8
    Friday weigh-in
    PW: 304.2
    CW: 304.0

I’m really struggling to get back on track after a week of birthday celebrations, so while I’m not happy with these numbers, I am doing really well with my exercising habits. No doubt the lbs will come back down.

I understand the birthday thing, My daughters is Oct 20, then my middle son is Nov 8, my step dads is Nov 10, my youngest son is Nov 12, and mine is Nov. 15th, so it is one birthday after another, and so hard to keep on track. Just keep going :)
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    I'm home today with a sore throat (no really, I think I'm coming down with something. Why do you think I'm faking it? I don't want to spread germs. Well, it could get worse even though I'm up and around doing chores. I don't think I should have to feel guilty for staying home on a Friday just because I don't have ebola.) and I don't have write access to the spreadsheet at the moment--request in to the moderators. I'll get your numbers posted asap.
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    @mulecanter

Doug, I updated some step's for your team. If I posted the step to the spreadsheet, I checked the 'insightful' box to let you know they were posted...

Steve
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    Can anyone recommend lower calorie hotdogs? I always look for the kosher all beef ones but they’re usually sold out
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Steps
    kmfeig87
    2/6 15,551
    2/7 21,867
  • rustychord
    rustychord Posts: 166 Member
    Bsgraham10
    Friday
    PW 251
    CW 251
  • nimsy89
    nimsy89 Posts: 14 Member
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    good lord today, haha. My husband works on the opposite end of town from where we live, and forgot the key to unlock the car (engine was switched over about 15 years ago so no takes one key to start it, and another to unlock it) so I had to run it to him before work, and though, Its friday, since im here, im stopping for a good coffee which is a rar treat for me, and is around 400 calories. Finally get to work, and the principle bought us bagels for dealing with kids who have been cooped up inside for 3 days because it was around 25 below 0. so I had one of those, it was so good, but 480 calories, oops. My lunch is only 300 calories though, and im doing yoga after work (its very slow paced though, a lot of older ladies go to it, but its at my work and only $10 a month) and its going to be 20 degrees today, so I may be able to run tonight if im home early enough, so it will be ok.

A first grader stopped and gave me a little bag of cheez-its this morning because I "look like I need a snack" It was cute, I took it to be nice, but I dont plan on eating them since ive already had enough for today, haha.

wait, what coffee is around 400 calories?! :open_mouth:

sounds like a busy day! I wouldn't have been able to refuse bagels either haha. It's always lucky when a splurge in calories coincides with a lighter than usual meal to balance it out, happened to me the other day too :smiley:
  • nimsy89
    nimsy89 Posts: 14 Member
    nimsy89 wrote: »
    Sat 2/2: starting weight 90kg (198.4lbs), 15 minutes cardio, 45 minutes weight training. Under calorie goal.
    Sun 3/2: Under calorie goal.
    Mon 4/2: Under calorie goal.

For the weekly challenge, I do 4 of those already so I'm choosing 10 glasses of water per day as my 5th.

Water challenge has gone well, at least 10 glasses per day. And kept within calorie goals, yay.

Weigh in -
    SW: 198.4 lbs (90kg)
    CW: 197.5 lbs (89.6kg)
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    February Steps:
    2/1 = 12,649
    2/2 = 4,000
    2/3 = 2,074
    2/4 = 5,302
    2/5 = 6,179
    2/6 = 3,544
    2/7 = 4,821
    2/8 = 8,356
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 9,481 Member
    @jessicakrall8 I can't help with lower calorie hot dogs. I use the Angus beef ones when we eat them. Or as a treat the cheese ones.

@angmarie28 I have eaten all my day's calories in one meal. For the most part I don't drink my calories but when I do I will splurge on a yummy milkshake.

@Loriab901 WOW! That is an amazing loss. Spill your secrets!

• JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 9,481 Member
    edited February 2019
    Jesusgirl62

2/8 - 11,936 steps
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    @jessicakrall8 I can't help with lower calorie hot dogs. I use the Angus beef ones when we eat them. Or as a treat the cheese ones.

@angmarie28 I have eaten all my day's calories in one meal. For the most part I don't drink my calories but when I do I will splurge on a yummy milkshake.

Sorry, not good at posting here, will try to figure out. It is just my first week so a greater loss expected. I do keto and I love it. So very healthy.

• upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    February 2019
    Username : upsaluki
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 195.2
    Today's Weight: 194.8
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    jenready
    Saturday
    Week 1
    Previous:219.2
    Current: 220.6
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    I got behind in posting my steps this week so here they are.

2/3 5819
    2/4 10753
    2/5 7028
    2/6 6521
    2/7 7139
    2/8 10408
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 292.8
    CW 294

TOM got me this week. I'm going to go and try a Title Boxing class hopefully this week and see how I tolerate it. I have to find something engaging to do for exercise and I've heard boxing is a good workout. I've been wanting to try it for a while but had never heard of Title Boxing. We will see how it goes!! 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Cleosweetie
    Cleosweetie Posts: 71 Member
    Cleosweetie
    Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 163.2
    CW: 163.6
This discussion has been closed.