Green mile
  • m1ss_Dannii
    m1ss_Dannii Posts: 2 Member
    UntilProud wrote: »
    The ending of "Boy in the striped pajamas" :cry:

Second this one. I cried for an hour!
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Black Hawk Down. When guy is sitting in helicopter (maybe) and hears the enemy approaching and takes out the picture of his family or kids. I'm not even sure what really happens here b/c I cant rewatch it.

Second is Titanic when mother is reading to her two kids as ship is going down.

Also remember leaving the classroom during Never Ending Story when the horse/unicorn or something like that dies in the quicksand or something. Couldn't cry in front of my fourth grade buddies and honeys.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    When the pup is killed in John Wick :(
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    The funeral scene from "Backdraft" The procession with the bagpipes and last bell call, gets me every time.
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Any time a dog dies in a movie...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    bdgfn wrote: »
    Any time a dog dies in a movie...

Yep.. :'(
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    edited February 2019
    When Moe pokes Curly in the eyes.

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk
  • Paul02129
    Paul02129 Posts: 606 Member
    Terms of Endearment when Deborah Winger has to tell her two sons that she is dying
  • SELENA - when she is shot/dies :'(
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Black Hawk Down. When guy is sitting in helicopter (maybe) and hears the enemy approaching and takes out the picture of his family or kids. I'm not even sure what really happens here b/c I cant rewatch it.

Second is Titanic when mother is reading to her two kids as ship is going down.

Also remember leaving the classroom during Never Ending Story when the horse/unicorn or something like that dies in the quicksand or something. Couldn't cry in front of my fourth grade buddies and honeys.

I agree with the scene when the horse sank in the swamp of sadness on The Never Ending Story. 😢
    I remember watching My Girl with my parents and crying when the girl is at the boy's funeral and says "Put his glasses on. He can't see without his glasses." I tried not to cry but just couldn't hold it back. When I looked over, my mom and sister were crying too.
    I was pretty little then, and this a silly one, but I cried at the end of "Harry and the Hendersons" when the Bigfoot went back into the woods and the family was looking all sad watching him leave.
  • Otterridiculousness
    Otterridiculousness Posts: 2,254 Member
    Where the Red Fern Grows when little Ann dies of a broken heart on Old Dan's grave😭 Personally I like the older version of this movie from the 70s the best. And I always cried reading the book aloud when I taught 5th grade.
  • s1im62
    s1im62 Posts: 29,199 Member
    edited July 2019
    The song 'Patches' when all the crops get washed away and the boy feels overwhelmed. I don't think any film was made based on the story told in the song, but I always see the scene in my mind and it still brings a tear to my eyes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_LQ4_MhDu4
  • Avengers endgame ... no spoilers but if you seen it you know what I'm talkin about
  • Also if I'm laying it out on Front Street, I get very emotional at the end of The Return of the King
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    I need to stop reading all these comments because now i want to cry!!! :'(
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    When Mel Gibson cries out "freedom" as he's being disemboweled in Braveheart. 😢
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y82XfJyXmw
    there are many but this one gets me every time.