What We're Eating

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Was supposed to be a blt with lentil spread.... but I was so tired this morning I forgot to pack the bread in my lunchbox. Ended up being a spicy chicken sandwich with bacon, lettuce, and tomato added and waffle fries from the fake Chik-Fil-A at my work.
    Afternoon snack: Coffee with creamer
    Dinner: 3 tofu and veggie potstickers, Thai red chicken curry with rice
    Post-Dinner: Will probably have one or two booze-chocolates.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: fried egg sandwich on wheat toast with mayo, mustard & pickles. Coffee.
    Lunch: going out for Mexican and will be walking for about 4-5 hours at a convention today, so I will probably have whatever the heck I want. Most likely: pork tamale and a beef enchilada with red sauce. Side of avocado.
    Dinner: probably 2 fish fillets and a bunch of veggies.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Breakfast- spouted toast with 1 tbs peanut butter and half a banan with coffee
    Lunch- 1 joseph pita used as pizza base with sauce, onions, mushrooms, peppers light cheese and seasoning for "veggie "pizza and hot coffee, 3 oz of lowfat ice cream with lots of water
    dinner: 1 beyond meat burger with cup of mixed veggies and 1 serving of fries cooked in air fryer
    dessert- wil be 1 sf chocolate pudding with 1 tbs lite coolwhip and pbfit then2 vanilla wafers crumbled for my version of reeses sf treatlol
    if needed 1 plate of cut up veggies and 1 tbs of hummus
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Leftover zuppa Toscana soup
    Afternoon snack: 4-5 pepperoni, probably a cutie orange
    Dinner: breakfast! Eggs, bacon, toast, and a cup of tea.
  • rainingribbons
    edited February 2019
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, oatmeal with peanut butter and a few semi-sweet chocolate chips
    Lunch: Leftover zuppa toscana soup
    Afternoon snack: Greek yogurt with cut up strawberries
    Dinner: Stuffed shells!

Should have pre- logged, as with this setup I'm over by about 35 calories and I may or may not want a cup of tea also when I get home. Guess I'll be adding in cardio to this afternoon's weight workout!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    edited February 2019
    Breakfast: two toaster waffles with yogurt butter and syrup, Greek yogurt cup, clementine, iced moka.

Lunch: caprese Lean Pocket, baby carrots, sliced tomato.

Dinner: chicken salad, sauteed yellow squash, slice of homemade beet bread.

Snacks: walnut brownie with a scoop of salted caramel cheesecake ice cream on top (!!).
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited February 2019
    Breakfast: cinnamon & spice instant oatmeal
    Lunch: homemade egg salad on a sandwich thin with strawberries & grapes
    Afternoon snack: veggie sticks & an Activia vanilla yogurt
    Dinner: Chicken Divine casserole (brown rice, shredded chicken thighs, broccoli & shredded cheddar cheese with a sauce made with light mayo, cream of chicken soup & curry powder)
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Breakfast = Oatmeal with melted cheddar, salt, pepper, and shredded zucchini for volume

Lunch = sandwich with fresh deli sliced roast beef and deli slice American cheese on honey wheat bread, honey bell orange

Dinner = cornflake and Parmesan crusted chicken fingers; steamed peas; small salad with romaine lettuce, fat free Italian dressing, and a bit of cheddar
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    BF- hard boiled eggs and avocado
    L- oatmeal with PB and banana
    S- clementine and coffee
    D- going to be soup with beans, carrots and spinach if the day goes as planned
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    edited February 2019
    Finally getting back on the healthy wagon....

Meal 1:
    *16oz of unsweetened vanilla soymilk
    *grits with lowfat kefir...didn't turn out that well, recommend using cheese instead, but I was trying to use up the kefir
    *two slices Wholesome Pantry sprouted grain bread with Pure Blends coconut vegan butter
    *a grapefruit

Snack (while doing the laundry):
    *16oz Dunkin Donuts unsweetened iced black tea
    *Dove dark chocolate bar...should carry protein bar in purse from now on for on-the-go sugar cravings....

Meal 2:
    *a large amount of whole-wheat spaghetti with lima beans, mushrooms, some more Pure Blends coconut vegan butter, and nutritional yeast
    *a salad -- celery, tomato, baby carrots, mini cucumber, McCormick black garlic seasoning and black pepper
    *Polar vanilla seltzer...this is really good, it's like a cream soda without the calories or sweeteners

Snack 2 (going to have in a bit):
    *protein shake with Vitamin Shoppe PLNT vegan protein powder

totals: no white flour, 19g refined sugar, 103g protein
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Two hashbrowns. Smoothie - spinach, banana, pineapple and peach
    Tri-color quinoa with black beans, spinach, black olives. A couple of Gardein chipotle lime crispy fingers
    Garden of Life chocolate protein powder. Sandwich with a couple slices vegan cheese and ham, and a bit of spinach.
    Rice with red beans and cabbage.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    edited February 2019
    Breakfast = oatmeal with melted cheddar, salt, pepper, and shredded zucchini

Lunch = roast beef sandwich on honey wheat bread, sea salt garden vegetable chips

Dinner = oven broiled thin sliced ribeye, steamed corn
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited February 2019
    Breakfast: apples & cinnamon instant oatmeal
    Lunch: homemade egg salad on a sandwich thin with strawberries & grapes
    Afternoon snack: Activia vanilla yogurt & Clancy veggie sticks
    Dinner: seasoned & baked chicken thigh with baked fries & a small side salad
  • avskk
    I have been STARVING the past couple of days -- I actually scrapped yesterday's lunch plan for McDonald's -- so my meals are a little heavier than usual. I think it's because I ate lightly for a couple of weeks while my movement was super restricted? Who knows.

Breakfast: two toaster waffles with yogurt butter and syrup, Oui key lime yogurt, clementine, iced moka.

Lunch: going to try to stick with a caprese Lean Pocket, sliced tomato, and baby carrots today since I didn't yesterday.

Dinner: ribeye steak (pretty big, so I'm splitting it with my son), truffle risotto, steamed broccoli.

Snacks: tons of fruit (berries, apples, clementines, plums), maybe a small brownie before bed.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: steel cut oats with almond milk, dried cranberries, and sliced banana. Coffee.
    Lunch: Subway steak & egg flatbread with tons of veggies and brown mustard.
    Dinner: vegetarian Italian sausage, broccoli, seared corn & sauteed peppers.
    Dessert: Roastaroma tea & a slice of coconut crème pie with meringue.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Breakfast: Fiber One Brownie, hard-boiled egg, Monster (the white one)
    Lunch - Unwrapped Burrito Bowl (Healthy Choice) with a dollop of greek yogurt on it
    Dinner- Israeli couscous bowl with black beans, corn, sweet potatoes, spinach, feta, and sunflower seeds
  • avskk
    My ravenous appetite has abated; I'm not hungry at all this morning.

Breakfast: iced moka (and I plan to take a yogurt and a couple clementines to work, just in case).

Lunch: leftover steak and truffle risotto from last night, sliced tomatoes, raspberries and blackberries.

Dinner: mushroom mania continues with pasta in mixed-mushroom sauce, plus a big garden salad.

I don't plan on snacking but I have stuff on hand -- popcorn, fruit, etc.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited February 2019
    Today?

Breakfast - Cheerios (plain) with sliced bananas, skim milk
    AM snack - Siggis 0% blueberry yogurt
    Lunch - Tuna salad sandwich on Nature's Own Lite Honey Wheat, grapes, a side salad of spinach w/ strawberries and a drizzle of balsamic vig. Jello sugar-free pudding for dessert
    PM snack - carrots, Stacy's naked pita chips
    Dinner - Sloppy joe on a bun, big side salad w/ apples and creme fraiche lemon dressing
    Pre-workout snack (cause I don't work out until around 10:00 at night) - PB2 on an English muffin
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    edited February 2019
    Breakfast = oatmeal with melted cheddar, diced zucchini for volume, salt, and pepper

Lunch = roast beef sandwich on honey wheat bread, dry frosted mini wheats

Dinner = going to Outback for an early valentines date with DH and kids
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Pre-Breakfast - Evolve protein shake w/coffee
    Breakfast - Oikos yogurt, small banana
    Lunch - 2 eggs, hashbrowns, chicken sausage links
    Dinner - Chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole
    Snacks - Pure Protein bar, maybe a Skinny Cow ice cream later