What would your ex say about you?

Replies

• She's like a zoo animal, you can't handle her, she can't even handle herself.
  • robertwroach1250
    robertwroach1250 Posts: 12 Member
    She thinks i'm crazy --- but I'm not the who married me.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    probably most wouldn’t remember me very well tbh

I find that hard to believe!
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Most recent ex would tell you pretty good things about me. We ended on relatively good terms I mean as good as a relationship can end I guess? She'd include the fact that I don't call my mother enough most likley knowing her!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Idk if this has been asked before. Sorry if it’s a dupe. But

What praise, warnings, advice might your ex say to your current or future someone?

If she laugh/cries she is upset, not happy or manic...just laughing at herself for crying because she realizes the futility, but she is upset...be kind and sweet...don't be unsure or put off, be nice.

Actually ex's may not have gotten this, but should have! Because it's so easy to interpret!
    *note to futures
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

What praise, warnings, advice might your ex say to your current or future someone?

If she laugh/cries she is upset, not happy or manic...just laughing at herself for crying because she realizes the futility, but she is upset...be kind and sweet...don't be unsure or put off, be nice.

Actually ex's may not have gotten this, but should have! Because it's so easy to interpret!
    *note to futures
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    My ex girlfriend was obsessed with trying to find the largest known prime number.
    I wonder what she is up to now?

😂🙌🏼
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

*note to futures

I got that sis!🤷🤗💗😘👍
  • BSTLIFE84
    BSTLIFE84 Posts: 21 Member
    “She was crazy”
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    “Swannysez is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.”
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    She drinks a little too much but damn she can cook.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    The only thing he would say (that I can think of based on what he said to me when he was with me) that has any shred of truth to it, is: 'she's a great mom'

Maybe. If I'm lucky he will say nothing worse than, 'she's the mother of my children'. Whatever. People must believe what they want or make up their own minds. I don't have the energy to care anymore
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    "She is the one that got away....and she likes chocolate..a lot of chocolate!"
  • Candikickbutt
    Candikickbutt Posts: 97 Member
    I wish she had was less strong willed so she'd listen to me more
  • BigD06
    BigD06 Posts: 130 Member
    He's too smart for his own good....lol....
  • Lottieehlers
    Lottieehlers Posts: 30 Member
    Hello
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Who?