Justice is swifter than usual today?

it moves in silence like the p in pterodactyl
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    YOU CROPPED IT! so unnecessary

Backlash was faced.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    It’s early yet but somebody needs a cocktail.

Vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry juice, lime wedge.

xh4ebdzcec5e.jpeg

Dis me

Lol, no.

I see you more as a vodka & orange juice.

Actually.... More of a gin and juice guy 😏...

I so want to call in today and get smashed... Stupid goals Ppff

Laid back....

Well I can't exactly say I've got my mind on my money after the calling in sick to get wasted comment 😂

Smoke all the indo you want on you night off but please don't go rollin down the streets wasted tonight!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Ohh man 🙄
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Oh, sometimes
    I get a good feeling, yeah
    Get a feeling that I never, never, never, never had before, no no

Oh, sometimes
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Oh, sometimes

Oh, sometimes

This will be in my head for a month
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Yes I can, doubt that I leave, I'm running with this plan
    Pull me, grab me, crabs in a bucket can't have me
    I'll be the president one day
    January first, oh, you like that gossip
    Now I gotta work with your tongue
    How many Rolling Stones you want?
  • bishopjulia
    bishopjulia Posts: 205 Member
    All by myself ... don’t want to be all by my self
  • CaptainFantastic01
    All by myself ... don’t want to be all by my self

Then don’t
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Duck duck.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Duck goose
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Baby goose.
  • bishopjulia
    bishopjulia Posts: 205 Member
    If you think I’m sexy and you like my body dadadadeedada 🎼
  • CaptainFantastic01
    You’re a dear
  • RhiAnLewis17
    iMago wrote: »
    A couple of years ago, one night, I was about to propose to my girlfriend at the time when my roommate Joseph barged into the room out of nowhere, tripped and fell over face first, breaking this glass coffee table. He was so drunk. Totally ruined the mood.

Now, I didn't even know Joseph THAT well, don't even remember where he was from tbh, but still, I put my plans on hold to help him through his injuries.

Joseph had gotten a big glass shard in his eye, making him completely blind in that one eye. He was walking around with one of those cotton pads on it for a couple of months too, because of the discharge. It was so gross.

Then suddenly, he disappeared, along with my girlfriend

Apparently they'd bonded during the time after his injury, and slept together, leaving me behind without so much as a note. I tried to track them down, but never could.

So i guess, if it hadn't been for cotton eye Joe, I'd been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, cotton eye Joe?

I knew that was gonna happen and I still couldn't stop reading it
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    A couple of years ago, one night, I was about to propose to my girlfriend at the time when my roommate Joseph barged into the room out of nowhere, tripped and fell over face first, breaking this glass coffee table. He was so drunk. Totally ruined the mood.

Now, I didn't even know Joseph THAT well, don't even remember where he was from tbh, but still, I put my plans on hold to help him through his injuries.

Joseph had gotten a big glass shard in his eye, making him completely blind in that one eye. He was walking around with one of those cotton pads on it for a couple of months too, because of the discharge. It was so gross.

Apparently they'd bonded during the time after his injury, and slept together, leaving me behind without so much as a note. I tried to track them down, but never could.

So i guess, if it hadn't been for cotton eye Joe, I'd been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, cotton eye Joe?

You got me :s
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

I.... Don't get it 😂...
    Would make a cool song tho 🤷🏽‍♂️