Why are you single? 🤔

Cutemesoon
Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
Feel free to pick a # from the list below or add additional #'s. Funny stories are welcomed! 😆

ooxw9mb4kts4.jpg

Replies

• ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    2 and 7
  • Cutemesoon
    2, 7, 8
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Feel free to pick a # from the list below or add additional #'s. Funny stories are welcomed! 😆

ooxw9mb4kts4.jpg
    All of them. From 1 to 8.
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    2, 5 (even tho I literally live at work, home and the grocery store), 6, & 8.
  • knowmequick
    knowmequick Posts: 119 Member
    No time for relationships right now
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    8 and I never make any effort to meet new people! All in good time...probably. Or maybe I'll end up being the cool single aunt? Who knows!
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    NadNight wrote: »
    8 and I never make any effort to meet new people! All in good time...probably. Or maybe I'll end up being the cool single aunt? Who knows!

I know that feeling, being a single parent makes it difficult to meet new people, and l have to take their feelings into account
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

ooxw9mb4kts4.jpg

1, 2, 6

Wait.. I'm not single. Never mind. Poor guy. :D
  • Books_n_butter
    Books_n_butter Posts: 102 Member
    #9, my ex husband followed his pecker to greener pastures.

But I choose to be single now vs jumping into a relationship because of 2, 4 and 6
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    10. I'm judged on my appearance therefore I never mingle or date. I just stay to myself.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    1,2, 6, & 8...mostly 8 though (single life = less stress for the most part).
    Oddball lifestyle of being a "vampire"/working graveyard hours does not make things easy either
  • Cutemesoon

1, 2, 6

Wait.. I'm not single. Never mind. Poor guy. :D

LMBO 🤣
  • Cutemesoon
    10. I'm judged on my appearance therefore I never mingle or date. I just stay to myself.

What about your appearance do you think people judge you on?
  • THS2HASPASSED
    edited February 2019

IM 6'6", with a lot of muscle mass and lots of tattoos. ive been told im too intimidating before. @Cutemesoon
  • Cutemesoon

IM 6'6", with a lot of muscle mass and lots of tattoos. ive been told im too intimidating before. @Cutemesoon

Oh. Well there are LOTS of women who like that! We just gotta find them for you. ;)
  • THS2HASPASSED

Oh. Well there are LOTS of women who like that! We just gotta find them for you. ;)

believe me, I try... no big deal. when its meant to happen it will. im used to the judgement part. I was 472lbs 4 years ago and judged worse then!

• Cutemesoon

believe me, I try... no big deal. when its meant to happen it will. im used to the judgement part. I was 472lbs 4 years ago and judged worse then!
    Congrats on your transformation! Hopefully, people won't judge you too much as time goes by.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    1f2mafpuub2s.jpg
  • Cutemesoon
    Sooo...aliens are the reason you are single on MFP? :D