• Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Missing Weights for week one of February:

@anndeemarie
    @estults35
    @mustb60
    @rne12

Report in or come to the Principals Office immediately! :smiley:

thank you for getting after me. I'm not doing so hot so Ive been avoiding my reporting. naughty I know!
    so weigh in Friday was
    2/1 was 136.2
    2/8 140.8

seriously! I was finally just 1 lb away from my goal and I've blown it. Does anyone else do this? I have a cold so I can't exercise like I want to and exercising keeps me focused and motivated to eat better. Wah! But I've refocused. I leave for a trip on the 26th. Going to stay on track so I'm feeling good for my trip!

I do it all the time! Whenever I get close to a milestone, I "celebrate". My brain goes into a mode where it's like "See, you can lose if you want to. You're not incapable, but I don't want to anymore, let's cheat just a little, shall we?" :lol: And then I gain back 90% of what I've lost. At least I'm losing each year, but not nearly as much as I want.
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz - Week 2 - Sunday
    PW: 153.2
    CW: 153.6

With cheating horrible the last few weeks, having pasta, pizza, chocolate... Have been up around 154-155lbs I was happy to see 153 on the scale. I said I'll be better this week... well that went down the drain. I need to take it back to basic. Forget keto. Keto isn't for me with my lifestyle where I often have dinner or are on a dinner with others. It's hard to control what's available.

This week my ONLY goal will be to fast 16h / day again. I managed 42 and 46 hours at the beginning, so 16 shouldn't be hard. I just need to stay away from the kitchen in the morning at work lol
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    schlerin wrote: »
    February Steps:
    2/1 = 12,649
    2/2 = 4,000
    2/3 = 2,074
    2/4 = 5,302
    2/5 = 6,179
    2/6 = 3,544
    2/7 = 4,821
    2/8 = 8,356
    2/9 = 1,419
    Keep putting the phone in my coat pocket or purse, then it doesn't track as well. Will try to remember to keep phone in pants pocket.

I got sick of that too...bought a fitbit...much more accurate and handy! My hardest lesson was when in a store with a cart, forgetting to put either of them in my pocket...when you're pushing a cart, you can't swing your arms or hold a phone in motion! LOL Lessons learned the hard way!! Enjoy your Sunday!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Thank you @jessicakrall8 , everything is ship shape!
  • Ever_J
    Ever_J Posts: 76 Member
    STEPS UPDATE

02/09- 15370 steps
    02/08 - 18458 steps
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    So over this bitter cold crud. How cold is it where you are? Yesterday my steps ducked again because it was a high of -5°F, before wind chill. Today though was above 0 (not by much) so I decided to venture out to my garage to workout. I had to set up a space heater and aim at my treadmill to warm it up before it would work, and my pull up band was frozen and wouldn't stretch, ugh, but I did 30 minutes of lifting, and 14 minutes cardio, better than nothing.

u5w28qcrq4sp.png
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    edited February 2019
    2/9-4,197

Sorry for my crappy steps, it was too dang cold so I was cooped up inside all day :( today is much better, but I'm not done stepping yet.
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 9,636 Member
    @angmarie28 it was 40° here in Georgia. Rainy, windy, cold. A few days ago it was 80. I am over Mother Nature. she is a fickle beast!
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    St. Paul, MN. It finally warmed up again a little bit. Another 6 inches or so of snow fell today.
    Sunday Snow 17° 5°
    Monday Mostly Cloudy 25 °9°
    Tuesday Snow Showers 24° 17°
    Wednesday Partly Cloudy 17° 4°
    Thursday Mostly Cloudy 22° 11°

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    giphy.gif

The mods invite you to join in our Week 2 challenge. Taking us back to our childhood with a Sesame Street themed Challenge......THE LETTER P!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10726381/feb-week-2-mod-challenge-the-letter-p#latest
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Steps (sorry I forgot to post on Saturday)
    2/9 1367
    2/10 6197
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62

2/10 - 11,813 steps
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62

Week 2
    Monday
    Previous Weight 150.8
    Current Weight 151.8

Grrrr... So tired of losing and gaining the same pound. My own fault. I keep wishing my weight away without putting in much
    effort to help myself. I have to get my eating under better and healthier control and do a lot more consistent exercise.
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    TeaGirlMedium
    Sunday weight was 172.4
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    Pizzafruit
    Monday Weigh-In
    Week 3
    PW: 261.4
    CW: 259.4
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 650 Member
    Steps

Feb 8 - 10,042
    Feb 9 - 9,070
    Feb 10 - 14,961
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Ahanaz wrote: »
    Missing Weights for week one of February:

@anndeemarie
    @estults35
    @mustb60
    @rne12

Report in or come to the Principals Office immediately! :smiley:

thank you for getting after me. I'm not doing so hot so Ive been avoiding my reporting. naughty I know!
    so weigh in Friday was
    2/1 was 136.2
    2/8 140.8

seriously! I was finally just 1 lb away from my goal and I've blown it. Does anyone else do this? I have a cold so I can't exercise like I want to and exercising keeps me focused and motivated to eat better. Wah! But I've refocused. I leave for a trip on the 26th. Going to stay on track so I'm feeling good for my trip!

I do it all the time! Whenever I get close to a milestone, I "celebrate". My brain goes into a mode where it's like "See, you can lose if you want to. You're not incapable, but I don't want to anymore, let's cheat just a little, shall we?" :lol: And then I gain back 90% of what I've lost. At least I'm losing each year, but not nearly as much as I want.

Just what I was thinking today when saw my weight progress graph! Satisfaction in our mind can be our greatest enemy.
    I don't want to go back there ever and sabotage my hard work! I can't afford that! 😰😰 It's really like trekking, one slip leads to many and suddenly you see that the distance to the peak is doubled.
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    STEPPERS: I need the following:

@mustbe60 Need Feb 8
    @kcpond Need Feb 8
    @Ever_J Need Feb 8
    @astrue Need Feb 3, 5, 6, 7, 8
    @kmfeig87 Need Feb 8
    @angmarie28 Need Feb 8

Everyone needs the 9th and that finishes out the week! Way to make tracks ya'll!!! Keep it moving!!! Bring up the rear!!! :sweat_smile:

Steps February

2/9/19 3168
    2/8/19 4053
    2/7/19 5346
    2/6/19 15800
    2/5/19 20226
    2/4/19 15752
    2/3/19 3000 recovery day
    2/2/19 10023
    2/1/19 11009
  • Ahanaz
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    So over this bitter cold crud. How cold is it where you are? Yesterday my steps ducked again because it was a high of -5°F, before wind chill. Today though was above 0 (not by much) so I decided to venture out to my garage to workout. I had to set up a space heater and aim at my treadmill to warm it up before it would work, and my pull up band was frozen and wouldn't stretch, ugh, but I did 30 minutes of lifting, and 14 minutes cardio, better than nothing.

u5w28qcrq4sp.png

I'm in Northern Cali, so not much cold to talk about in comparison. I must admit. I miss the kind of cold you seem to have now. I'm from Sweden, and haven't got a "proper" winter since 2014. While it's not fun when you're in it, personally I miss it. Not having it have taken away the winter feeling, and Christmas spirit. It's just not the same without it.
This discussion has been closed.