Has anyone done the MiniBeast Challenge??

Has anyone done the MiniBeast Challenge by Misscarriejune?? Or the 8 week program?

I've been working out for a year now and love the gym. Lately I have been going to the gym without too much of a plan and have been trying to look into the MiniBeast challenge because the results she has posted and the transformation pictures of people who did it are amazing.

I just can't find any reviews, and I also would like to see what a couple of typical day's workouts with that program look like. I don't want to spend any money on a program if I can't view a piece of the content.

If anyone has done it, what did you think? Worth it?

Replies

• mollynjean
    mollynjean Posts: 10 Member
    I am in my second week of the 8 week shred option. Workouts are awesome and I’m so sore. I feel stronger already! Diet is key, though. You won’t lose the fat or gain the muscle unless diet is on point. Go for it!
  • ashlyjustine21
    ashlyjustine21 Posts: 1 Member
    Did you end up trying it out? I’m thinking of doing the summer challenge and I’m having trouble finding reviews as well.
  • AreliYulfo
    AreliYulfo Posts: 1 Member
    Hey have any of you guys tried the 8 week program? And if yes can u share results? Thanks ❤️