New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    b4stcr1u7c6q.jpg

Can't wait to try this!
    They have one of those make your own coke machines at the movies and I always like to do the Coke Zero vanilla mixed with Coke Zero orange! My boyfriend thinks I am weird but now I can Show him they even made it into a real flavor HA
    ny9vl32epk7h.jpeg

Haha! See you're not werid, people actual want it. I think it will be good myself.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2019
    These aren’t new but first time trying the kids and they were really good. Very chewy and surprisingly filling for the size.

i01it40cjbwl.jpeg
    4go0cwhrr9z0.jpeg
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    b4stcr1u7c6q.jpg

Can't wait to try this!

They had coke orange (maybe with vanilla can't remember) this summer in Canada and I loved it even though I normally don't drink non diet pop
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    I used a store locator for that Snack Pack Unicorn Pudding at Target and noticed the closest store with it in stock was 50 minutes away. So I drove there. Just for it.
    And now I might do it again tomorrow.
    Guys... it’s AMAZING! BEST 100 calories ever!!!!
    Pros: it’s cotton candy, not bubble gum flavored. It’s the best 100 calories I ever spent on pudding.
    Cons: It doesn’t actually have any star dust in it, not even fake sprinkles. They put in one tattoo, which isn’t an issue since I’m 23 but if you have younger children it might turn into a blood bath over that single unicorn. Contains 4 pink cups and 2 blues, which isn’t ok if you’re like me and always prefer eating blue cotton candy; I want to say they taste the same but for some reason I honestly think the blue is a little sweeter somehow (might be psychological)! Impossible to only eat one. Or two. Definitely stock up.
    10/10
    bq3f7sx14ne0.jpeg
    av0jpqy9u32t.jpeg
    c3xh9spq7n4v.jpeg
    55irw3n8vwfs.jpeg

Oh man, I bought this the other day and ended up throwing it in the trash. I thought it tasted horrible. Even my 2.5 year old wouldn't eat it and he loves pudding. I did get two tattoos though haha
  • laceyf53
    laceyf53 Posts: 110 Member
    Cut da carb, Catalina Crunch, new Lakanto and Chocolate Zero products, and the keto ice cream Rebel Creamery.

I'm not keto, just like lower calorie/no sugar alternatives to treat food.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    arya8 wrote: »
    I used a store locator for that Snack Pack Unicorn Pudding at Target and noticed the closest store with it in stock was 50 minutes away. So I drove there. Just for it.
    Pros: it’s cotton candy, not bubble gum flavored. It’s the best 100 calories I ever spent on pudding.
    Cons: It doesn’t actually have any star dust in it, not even fake sprinkles. They put in one tattoo, which isn’t an issue since I’m 23 but if you have younger children it might turn into a blood bath over that single unicorn. Contains 4 pink cups and 2 blues, which isn’t ok if you’re like me and always prefer eating blue cotton candy; I want to say they taste the same but for some reason I honestly think the blue is a little sweeter somehow (might be psychological)! Impossible to only eat one. Or two. Definitely stock up.
    10/10
    bq3f7sx14ne0.jpeg
    av0jpqy9u32t.jpeg
    c3xh9spq7n4v.jpeg
    55irw3n8vwfs.jpeg

Oh man, I bought this the other day and ended up throwing it in the trash. I thought it tasted horrible. Even my 2.5 year old wouldn't eat it and he loves pudding. I did get two tattoos though haha

Oh man seriously!?! I can’t get enough!!!!
    It’s making me do things I’ll regret though, like this.
    Unicorn pudding birthday cake oatmeal with cereal marshmallows xD
    I’ve never felt so low but so satisfied.
    Each packet of this oatmeal is supposed to be a different color but so far all has been purple up until this one which is orange, go figure. Purple might’ve not looked so gross with it hahaha
    jhflqo45nv4a.jpeg

Oh I have to find that oatmeal! Maybe a trip to Walmart is in order today!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    3wyojbouj701.png

I just came to post this you beat me to it
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    10/10
    bq3f7sx14ne0.jpeg
    av0jpqy9u32t.jpeg
    c3xh9spq7n4v.jpeg
    55irw3n8vwfs.jpeg

Each packet of this oatmeal is supposed to be a different color but so far all has been purple up until this one which is orange, go figure. Purple might’ve not looked so gross with it hahaha
    jhflqo45nv4a.jpeg

OMG...... that concoction looks just...AMAZING! That would satisfy my child at heart, haha. I have never thought of putting pudding on oatmeal, but people use yogurt to give it that "frosting" aspect. That is such a good idea.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    10/10
    bq3f7sx14ne0.jpeg
    av0jpqy9u32t.jpeg
    c3xh9spq7n4v.jpeg
    55irw3n8vwfs.jpeg

jhflqo45nv4a.jpeg

Seeing those marshmallows makes me want to order another bag of them. I got a 2lb bag of them from Amazon last year and I'm too embarrassed to admit how fast they disappeared. :D
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    X7uNuG5GxLybmoyaK.LG512.JPEG

I don't know how new these are, but I just started seeing them a few weeks ago at my grocery store. They don't sell them individually to try, but I finally broke down and got the whole box since I had a coupon.

I didn't like them at all. They're hard and very chewy. The chocolate chips inside it have a good flavor though, but the chocolate coating doesn't seem to have any flavor at all. I really wish I could've found them sold individually so I wouldn't now have four of them left.

Try sticking them in the microwave or something? Might soften them up and melt the chocolate coating to give it a different flavor. Just a thought!
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member

I don't know how new these are, but I just started seeing them a few weeks ago at my grocery store. They don't sell them individually to try, but I finally broke down and got the whole box since I had a coupon.

I didn't like them at all. They're hard and very chewy. The chocolate chips inside it have a good flavor though, but the chocolate coating doesn't seem to have any flavor at all. I really wish I could've found them sold individually so I wouldn't now have four of them left.

Try sticking them in the microwave or something? Might soften them up and melt the chocolate coating to give it a different flavor. Just a thought!

I'll give it a try before throwing them out or pawning them off on co-workers.
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    I have had these, all flavors. Not much flavor and very hard and chewy, like a tire.
    glassyo wrote: »

I was planning on buying a box but chicory root is like the first ingredient.

Leave the leftover bars for the homeless. I frequently leave food I ended up not liking on bus benches for them.