Ways you enjoy going to bed!!!

Replies

• Tired. There is no better sleep than sleeping when you are bone tired (but not sore).
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    cdlee4 wrote: »
    Like that tv show,
    Naked and Afraid
    Alone, in the fetal position with one foot out of the covers for temperature control.

Do you believe the way we sleep describe us? I am 50 and I still enjoy sleeping in fetal position.
  • Finishiitnow
    Cold, buried under many layers...contrary to OP's liking, with shirt & pants on...lol

I can't sleep with many layers...
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    cdlee4 wrote: »
    Like that tv show,
    Naked and Afraid
    Alone, in the fetal position with one foot out of the covers for temperature control.

Do you believe the way we sleep describe us? I am 50 and I still enjoy sleeping in fetal position.

I’m over 50 and have been sleeping in the fetal position since I became an adult.
    As a kid I was always on my back or stomach sprawled all over the bed.
    I’m not sure what that means.......
    :smile:
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I shower every night before bed. I love sleeping in a cold room with the fan on. No socks but feet have to be covered with the blanket. I like sleeping in a simple babydoll or just a tank top and underwear. I also like hugging my body pillow.
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Medicated
  • XzeroY
    XzeroY Posts: 53 Member
    Drunk
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited February 2019
    I love my bed. I like the heater on with room temp about 75 degrees.
  • Finishiitnow
    Having been married 35 years, Mrs. finally made a king sized afghan for us. I like having that thing on top.

Wait! Did you say 35 years? Wow that is very impressive.
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Naked, heat really low so its a cool crisp room, one blanket on in the middle of the bed. Sometimes on my side with or on my back sprawled out.

I am very surprised how many peps go to sleep like you.... awesome.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    I've tried sleeping naked. I just can't relax enough to sleep well that way. And I'm not weird about being naked either, I quite enjoy it and I have no problems walking around my house in the nude. But I get my best sleep in a tank top, panties, and sometimes socks depending on the temp.
    No sleeping position is better than fetal.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    :D Recently, while on a new medication, I, apparently, waxed poetic about my love for my bed.

It's a Tempurpedic Rhapsody. Our bedroom stays pretty chilly this time of year, so I have flannel sheets, which were newly-washed on that particular night, so they were extra-soft and smelled nice. I use a weighted blanket and have recently perfected the stacking of pillows so as to provide the perfect angle without straining my f-ed up neck.

I like to sleep in shortie pajamas - as a side-sleeper, I like to pull my knees up and any sort of pants always get bunched and twisted.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    giphy.gif

Already been posted?

0e2.gif
  • Finishiitnow
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    With my wife.

Aawww!!! Very nice.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    I cannot sleep naked
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I cannot sleep naked

Me neither.
    I think it’s the fight or flight thing.
    Leaves me feeling vulnerable.
  • Finishiitnow
    Drunk and bitter.

When I am drunk, the floor is my bed...
  • Finishiitnow
    SwannySez wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Already been posted?

0e2.gif

Hahahah LOL
  • Finishiitnow
    Jonno_83 wrote: »
    A good book and a cool room. It’s 25 degrees centigrade here at the moment at night, which makes that difficult

It is cold...
  • XzeroY
    XzeroY Posts: 53 Member
    A six pack