What's on your mind?

Replies

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    So many quotes lately that say, “read that again.” I keep expecting there to be a twist, catch, or trick, but no. My reading comprehension is just fine. I got it the first time. Selah

lol
    I was pretty sure that would go over heads. Thanks for getting it

I think sometimes the things I say goes over heads. I amuse myself, at least. ;)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited February 2019
    I probably use too many emojis 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
    But it amuses me 😏
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    I probably use too many emojis 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
    But it amuses me 😏

I like the one where you’re reeling them in. That amuses me too.

Oh... D'you now?

🎣😏... 😂
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    My Spotify weekly discovery playlist for this week seems to be mostly populated by steaming piles of garbage so far
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Sometimes I realize that I am posting about or responding to one person a whole lot and while it generally really is random (except when it's @BlowPopKisses...her i totally stalk), I worry that the person is like, "*kitten*! It's *kitten* swanny again, that great *kitten* *kittening* stalker!"
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    A man, food, missing the warm weather, darn laundry, the dog’s been gone for months, where is this dog hair coming from?
    I really need to wash my car,
    what am I going to eat for lunch?
    I dread taking my shower coz my bathroom is so cold.
    I need to go by the grocery,
    how much of this will I actually do?
    :|
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Say what you want about Cardi B, but she went from being a stripper in the Bronx just a few years ago to being on top in the music industry. Dont gotta like her, but hard not to respect the hustle.

Lil Kim and Eve did too

Yes... but Eve carries herself differently now. Cardi B is all over the place. I'm not a fan.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Say what you want about Cardi B, but she went from being a stripper in the Bronx just a few years ago to being on top in the music industry. Dont gotta like her, but hard not to respect the hustle.

Lil Kim and Eve did too

Yes... but Eve carries herself differently now. Cardi B is all over the place. I'm not a fan.

Maybe when Cardi is 40 she'll carry herself differently as well. Not a fan either, like i said, just respecting the hustle.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    edited February 2019
    Stuff
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Doritos.
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Someone called me an enigma today. I was surprised but also glad they didn't pronounce it with a silent g.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    tyfjm0crt6fi.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Someone called me an enigma today. I was surprised but also glad they didn't pronounce it with a silent g.

:laugh: 🤗
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    That I can't believe tomorrow will be 4 weeks alcohol free for me and that i've managed to ACTUALLY stick to something I set my mind to! Feeling pretty good. :smiley:

Totally awesome!
    Great work, proud of your efforts...
    Hope she's doing well 💕💕