Why do you think you are single?

Replies

• Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Because I haven’t found the man thats worthy of ALL the love that I have to offer and it’s ALOT of love.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    3, and my standards are high.
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    8. After 17 years of marriage and then a divorce 2 years ago, I’m enjoying the break.
  • Rogalina16
    Rogalina16 Posts: 71 Member
    edited February 2019
    I have no idea I'm awesome 😂😂😂 but probably no.5 waiting for them to find me...hopefully they will find me on my couch watching Netflix 🤔
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,861 Member
    I'm busy and I have trouble opening up to people. It's a defense mechanism...I've been burned.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,861 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    slessofme wrote: »
    I'm avoidant and keep others at a distance.
    Me too for peace and eudaemonia....Not forever though and not with aggression.

Luv <3
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    1,2,6, & 8...mostly 8 (freedom)
    I don't think having a vampire/graveyard shift lifestyle helps either
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Because I'm not a crazy dumpster fire and apparently a lot of dudes want to rescue someone. I don't need someone, therefore I'm intimidating.
    Also, I call out B.S. and don't allow drama. Yes, guys bring drama too. Oh and I'm constantly put into the friend zone. I'm cool to be around but no one wants me romantically.

Adding that I may be a lil bitter at the moment. Usually I dont even think about dating or care. I'll get back to that point soon enough. Right now I'm just hurt.

giphy.gif
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Tbh, I'm kind of a jerk.

Same.
  • Cutemesoon
    Tbh, I'm kind of a jerk.

Have you always been that way or did a bad situation make you that way?
  • Cutemesoon
    8. After 17 years of marriage and then a divorce 2 years ago, I’m enjoying the break.

Sounds like a good idea. Some people rush back into relationships after a breakup. I think it's best to take time to heal & recover.
  • Cutemesoon
    kodiakke wrote: »
    I'm with The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones. Online, people either want to chat/trade texts endlessly, and never actually meet, or they want to meet immediately for guaranteed sex, and don't want to put in either the conversation or the work. (I've been told it's just easier to determine sexual compatibility and THEN decide if you like someone.)

All of this! Especially the parts in bold.
  • PWRLFTR1
    PWRLFTR1 Posts: 324 Member
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    I think I'm mostly odd ... like #1, #3, #5, & #7. Well those, and I'm just creepy