Down 308lbs, almost at goal!

Replies

• Soul_Gazer
    Soul_Gazer Posts: 3 Member
    You look younger & healthier :) Congratulations on your amazing success!!
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 331 Member
    Amazing work!
  • addicted2cola
    addicted2cola Posts: 43 Member
    That's an amazing accomplishment! Congrats!
  • pe4sandra2
    pe4sandra2 Posts: 39 Member
    Phenomenal!
  • susannanyc
    susannanyc Posts: 1 Member
    You are so super mega cool! Thank you for sharing your success; I'm happy for you, and am inspired by your actions. :)
  • pkweier
    pkweier Posts: 349 Member
    Amazing your so inspiring
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Amazing!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    edited February 2019
    You look fantastic :) congratulations
  • OneRatGirl
    OneRatGirl Posts: 124 Member
    This is super inspiring to me. You've lost almost as much as I weigh, I can definitely lose my excess!

You look fantastic :)
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    You are taking charge and taking your life back. Way to go!
  • SoaringOccamy
    SoaringOccamy Posts: 57 Member
    I am so glad you were able to do it. I have struggled with my weight all of my life and I am trying once again to make the changes I need to in order to live a little better. I was 509 at my heaviest and over the last couple of years I have gone on and off diets and gained and lost. Presently I am in the ballpark of the mid 440s. Transformations like yours give me hope. I recently cut basically all sugar out of my diet. It has been my downfall so many times in the past and I have decided enough is enough. It has done wonders for my cravings.

I hope that I can be as strong as you and stick with it. I can only imagine that you are a hero to everyone who reads your post, especially whose who are or have been where you were.

I am pulling for you and I wish you all the best as you lose those remaining lbs.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    l1yipygaogbf.gif<3
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    I am so proud of you and I don't even know you!!!
  • You not only look fabulous, but years younger as well!!
  • louisesykes8918
    louisesykes8918 Posts: 1 Member
    Wow you truly are an inspiration! I’m in a similar situation regarding exercise but you have now given me the confidence to carry on thank you 😊
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!