Quick lunches and/or snacks

My job typically requires me sitting at my desk for 8-9 hours a day. We don't have access to a microwave in our office, so I need quick snack and lunch ideas. We are limited on what we are allowed to eat at our desks (we can't have a full meal). I need low carb to stick to my macros. What are your favorite go to things?

Replies

• LisaLethal
    LisaLethal Posts: 37 Member
    celery with light cream cheese, ONE Peanut Butter Pie Protein Bars, handful of almonds/pistachios, cottage cheese, string cheese, protein shakes (Atkins are my favorite premade ones).
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Yogurt, hard boiled eggs. I will pop some popcorn at home and put it in a larger tupperware container and it stays pretty fresh. We do have a microwave but I'm paranoid because some people have a real aversion to microwave popcorn smells.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Not sure what a "full meal" means, but I smoke chicken breasts each Sunday and use them for lunch throughout the week. The most portable thing I do is a chicken wrap with a lo-cal tortilla, a Laughing Cow pepper jack wedge, some romaine, and chicken.
  • snowprincess502
    snowprincess502 Posts: 103 Member
    Whey protein with almond milk.