What would your ex say about you?

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    He's a selfish, arrogant, unfaithful POS.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Don't ever unleash the crazy side of her because that's a completely different person. If you make her angry enough that she cries, be afraid.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Don't ever unleash the crazy side of her because that's a completely different person. If you make her angry enough that she cries, be afraid.

Whoa.... are we twins?
  • InkgirlKC
    InkgirlKC Posts: 251 Member
    That I was the best person ever!

:D
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    He’d say I’m kind, stubborn, a good listener, manipulative and loving.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    "Get's into his head too much, walks away too easy, and can be totally maddening in conversation"
  • lizzerbeef
    lizzerbeef Posts: 1 Member
    "Self-sufficient but extremely psycho"
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    my x would say "she has great judgment, she is an incredible mother, don't mess it up like I did"
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    She's stubborn and "difficult" (which really means very resistant to being controlled).

Believe it or not, i'm actually going thru this at work.

Boss: "I need a work wife!"

Me: "HELL NO! I don't even like you as a person, Jerk! "

At work or in relationships, I don't like being controlled or told that as a woman I can't do something!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    "He once refused to chase down my purse snatcher and had the nerve to lecture me about the role of karmic energy in the universe. What a little *kitten*."

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    He would say, she is fun, sweet and thoughtful but upset her and she'll be the opposite in 5 seconds flat, and will never admit to being wrong :# (I'm trying to change that) :D
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    edited February 2019
    He would say, she is fun, sweet and thoughtful but upset her and she'll be the opposite in 5 seconds flat, and will never admit to being wrong :# (I'm trying to change that) :D

8lrak2z222lw.png

I believe you On The First part Jo :)
  • Mysunshinelife31
    Mysunshinelife31 Posts: 41 Member
    She's the best I'll ever have
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    She'll put up with a lot of *kitten*... Until she won't. There won't really be a sign that you're approaching the limit.
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    He's gentle when he needs to be gentle, strong when he needs to be strong. Hard to make angry but once you do he can hold a grudge for the longest time. Be prepared to kiss some major a** to get back into his circle.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    "Sweet Jesus, he's still alive?"
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    "She's psycho!!!"
    I feel like most guys say this about all their ex's...
    Mine would be correct though
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Don't piss her off, she'll slash your tires and key your car. P.S. Hide your toothbrush, she might clean the toilet with it.