Anyone with 25 pounds to lose? Dark Souls fans and rabbit lovers welcomed :)

Hi there!
I'm a 28y old female from Vancouver, BC, trying to lose some weight and get fit! I'd like to find some easy going people to help me with my journey :)

I log my food as accurately as possible, but I don't always eat healthy stuff and that's okay! I LOVE going out for sushi and ramen, and chocolate is definitely one of my weaknesses as well, although I've been trying to limit that. I tend to have one cheat meal a week and usually do a 24 IF on the weekend.
I also follow one of the Fitness Blender programs (mix of cardio, HIIT, pilates and lifting) to work out 5 times a week. Logging those would be a pain in the *kitten* though, so I just stick to logging my food.

My interests are :
gaming (any Dark Souls fans out there?)
hiking (it's a sin to not love hiking in Vancouver, lol!)
animals (anyone else with a free roaming rabbit?)
I also recently tried skiing after the longest time and really enjoyed it!

I'm NOT looking for criticism, nutrition maniacs and overly chatty folks, as I sometimes don't feel like talking too much. So if you are an introvert like me, that's perfect, haha!

Feel free to reply here or shoot me a message :) Cheers!

P.S. Don't give up, skeleton!

164954757.png

Replies

• Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,902 Member
    I bet you invade a lot LOL.

I saw Dark Souls in the title and had to respond - my all time favorite until Nioh was released :)

Older guy, few lbs to lose, interested in fitness and family for the most part, and a good bossfight when not doing that. Pretty open on the forums here, more reserved IRL except around my wife who knows me best. :)
  • darklydesigned
    darklydesigned Posts: 22 Member
    Welcome Quelana! I'm Debi from Toronto, Canada. My total goal to lose was about 26pds, but I've been doing keto for about a month now and lost 10pds so far. I love bunnies! I used to have one, but she passed away a couple of years ago, so it's just me and my black cat Angelus. He's like a mini panther. I LOVE hiking and try to get out and about the city when I can (when it's not freezing cold like it is now) or over to High Park so I can be one with nature.
    I'm the WORST at getting workouts into my daily routine. I just started doing yoga again and it boggles my mind how out of shape I am when I try to plank or do downward dog. Lol
    I try to log my food as best I can. and my Fitbit tracks my steps for me.

Feel free to add me up if you like!
  • Quelana
    Quelana Posts: 32 Member
    Phirrgus wrote: »
    Ha! I haven't played in a few months, but I periodically come back to DS3 to smack someone with my Fume :)
    And wow, Nioh, what a traitor, haha! I'm patiently waiting for Sekiro to be released, hoping it's gonna be another title I can binge on (instead of food, lol!).
    I'm a family person like you, although I moved across the ocean to be with my fiancé, so it's definitely been difficult at times.

I love bunnies! I used to have one, but she passed away a couple of years ago, so it's just me and my black cat Angelus.
    Cats are awesome too! I love how they show you their loyalty by jumping on your lap at the least convenient time and refusing to get off, haha!
    And wow, 10 pounds is a great milestone. I admire you, as I don't think I could do keto. I tried to go on a strict diet, but it wasn't sustainable in the long run for me, the cravings were insane!
    Working out has definitely been something I've had to convince myself to do every day, so I feel you! I've been having to adjust some exercises and taking a lot more breaks to be able to get through the daily workout without dying. I have no idea how Kelli (one of the Fitness Blender trainers) can do it all WHILE talking. My body just feels so weak and uncoordinated.

Anyway, thank you for your kind replies, I've sent you both a friend request! If you would prefer to be just messaging first though, that's fine with me too :)
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,902 Member
    Quelana wrote: »
    Phirrgus wrote: »
    Ha! I haven't played in a few months, but I periodically come back to DS3 to smack someone with my Fume :)
    And wow, Nioh, what a traitor, haha! I'm patiently waiting for Sekiro to be released, hoping it's gonna be another title I can binge on (instead of food, lol!).
    I'm a family person like you, although I moved across the ocean to be with my fiancé, so it's definitely been difficult at times.

]
    @Quelana - Thanks for the FR :)

On the bold, I've crossed the pond a few times and yeah, living away from home can be tough sometimes. Anyway, good to have another Souls fan onboard :) See you on the boards!