New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    I actually like the protein one bars - but I like mine to be very chewy :) That said, can't do more than one a day, I'm slowly accepting that chicory root and erythritol (though I don't think that's an ingredient in them) are not my good friends.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    I made my first Lil buff protein cake today. It's OK. Tastes kinda like if you made malt o meal into a cake. Not bad but not sure if I'll order more. I have a couple of packets that I'll play around with
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    5rijmnmckedi.png
    3c3i745gsjpt.png
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    5yrd5c622ven.jpeg

darn i came to post this too!
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    When McDonald's makes major news...(><). Only in America!
  • AutumLeaf
    AutumLeaf Posts: 126 Member
    Linda McCartneys vegetarian scampi. I was completely skeptical but bought them out of curiosity anyway. Don't know how but they actually smelled like fish. I've been veggie for 4 years now so can't remember what meat and fish tastes like but I did like the veggie scampi and would buy again :).
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    32fd8li7efqd.png
  • vnb_208
    yiwxa3ma3s90.jpg
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Remember that Heinz caviar ketchup giveaway!? I won!!! It came today... lol I am not sure if I want to open or save 😂q7fh3nhvwaas.jpeg
    p86ohqv59v9t.jpeg

lol That's awesome! I'm curious to see what you do with it.
  • PaperDoll_
    edited February 2019
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    X7uNuG5GxLybmoyaK.LG512.JPEG

I don't know how new these are, but I just started seeing them a few weeks ago at my grocery store. They don't sell them individually to try, but I finally broke down and got the whole box since I had a coupon.

I didn't like them at all. They're hard and very chewy. The chocolate chips inside it have a good flavor though, but the chocolate coating doesn't seem to have any flavor at all. I really wish I could've found them sold individually so I wouldn't now have four of them left.

Try sticking them in the microwave or something? Might soften them up and melt the chocolate coating to give it a different flavor. Just a thought!

@tankiscool Microwaving one did seem to help quite a bit. The chocolate coating on the outside was much better. They were still very chewy but no longer hard. I wasn't afraid I'd break a tooth eating it. :D
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member

I don't know how new these are, but I just started seeing them a few weeks ago at my grocery store. They don't sell them individually to try, but I finally broke down and got the whole box since I had a coupon.

I didn't like them at all. They're hard and very chewy. The chocolate chips inside it have a good flavor though, but the chocolate coating doesn't seem to have any flavor at all. I really wish I could've found them sold individually so I wouldn't now have four of them left.

Try sticking them in the microwave or something? Might soften them up and melt the chocolate coating to give it a different flavor. Just a thought!

@tankiscool Microwaving one did seem to help quite a bit. The chocolate coating on the outside was much better. They were still very chewy but no longer hard. I wasn't afraid I'd break a tooth eating it. :D

Might I just be so s art and right all the time? :p;) oh wait this isn't the question thread! Haha
  • PaperDoll_

Might I just be so s art and right all the time? :p;) oh wait this isn't the question thread! Haha

You are definitely "so s art." :)
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member

You are definitely "so smart." :)

:D;)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2019
    qz8qfzhr4446.jpg
    k9023vsifbl6.png
    Sorry for the terrible pic, I was eating in bed and then realized I had no pic haha.
    7gbg6308q7kt.jpg

Also now have tried all the bars. All were good. I loved the salted almond, but it wasn't anything better than nature valley sweet and salty almond bar. (I'd have to say nature valleys are MUCH tastier. Even though they have less protein and have dairy).

Overall I liked the caveman bars, but they are not that amazing that I would go out of my way to buy or spend triple what I could spend buying a similar tasting bar made by nature valley, etc.

Also I take back my review for the mojo salted caramel chocolate. :D The more I eat of the bars, the less that I like them. The caramel is very artificial tasting and there is just not enough chocolate, lol. I won't buy again. If you buy mojo definitely try the mountain mix or pb pretzel, those are 100x better.

@PaperDoll_ I will definitely post on here when I use it. I want to open it and try it on Valentine's day but the bf says I should "save it" since they only made 150 jars. But.... what is the fun in that?!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Ohhh I want to try those mcdonalds fries! And I got the burger king funnel cake fries on the weekend and they were so good. I felt they tasted better than the actual cake!
  • vnb_208
    arya8 wrote: »
    Ohhh I want to try those mcdonalds fries! And I got the burger king funnel cake fries on the weekend and they were so good. I felt they tasted better than the actual cake!

thats it im sold going to get the funnel cake fries this weekend