JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 67

Replies

• joanreneepas
    joanreneepas Posts: 85 Member
    Thank you to those of you who left me instructions. 😊
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    @IsMollyReallyHungry - When I did these in the past (over a year ago). If it was early enough in the challenge I'd jump in otherwise I'd wait until the next one.
    Thanks!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry

Hello Friends! Hope all is well. Sorry I have been MIA. Hope to join you all soon :)

I have my weights...I have been comfort eating so I am up. Having real life pain right now. If I don't join you all next round, I will before month end for sure. Not sure I will try to catch up at this point.

What do you all normally do when you miss rounds? Do you go back and try to catch up? or jump in when you can? For me I think I am just going to jump in when I can...... There are only a few more days left on this one so I think I will wait until round 68 starts?? Please message me if possible or reply here. I will see messages sooner.....

You all are rocking just being here gain or lose. :) If you are losing.....awesome indeed.....whoohooo and by all means .....Keep up the good work! B):):flowerforyou:

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

@IsMollyReallyHungry

I would not go back & try to catch up old rounds with your notes. I would just jump in now. start logging & weighing. Make your new goals. If you keep a spoiler, just skip the round numbers you missed, but continue listing the ones you do participate in like this:

Round 60 EW 200.0
    Round 61 EW 198.7
    Round 62 Did Not Track
    Round 63 EW 201.6
    Round 64 EW 200.1

Then take it from there. What really counts is that you are logging & participating when you can. Welcome back!
    Thanks!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    @puttyputty You say MANY useful things!

@tiabirdie56 Thank you for the link! I’ll be reading that when I finish here.

@MadisonMolly2017 Did I tell you that whenever I read your posts the cheerleaders in my brain are chanting, “Go Mol-ly! Go Mol-ly! Go Mol-ly!”

@IsMollyReallyHungry I hope you are okay. To answer your question, with about 1000 comments each round, I think I would just jump in anew. I’m going to be MIA for 11 or 12 days starting a week from Monday - mostly with no internet. I will not try to read every post.
    Thanks!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Lilylady3k wrote: »
    You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine. - John C. Maxwell
    Thanks for sharing!!