Tell me your weird deams

Replies

• como_agua1
    como_agua1 Posts: 210 Member
    My dreams are vivid and my recall of them is sharp within the first 30 minutes or so, then it begins to fade. Sometimes aspects of certain dreams stay with me. I lucid dream a lot; I know I am dreaming and can control certain aspects and/or wake myself up. I don't always lucid dream though. Reoccurring themes in my dreamscape include:
    - needing to be somewhere at a certain time but taking forever to get organised. I have missed so many planes,
    trains, dates etc in my dreams.
    - losing things like money, people, clothing (I am often walking around naked in my dreams?!)
    - I spend a lot of time running really fast so I can take off and fly.
    - I am always late in my dreams.
    - I can be crying in my dream and wake up crying.

I have murdered people in my dreams, committed all sorts of crime!

The crazy list goes on and on and on...

the naked thing - me too. also my teeth seem to fall out a lot. all at once.

in one dream my family and i were in a plane. we started to descend really quickly but then the ground came up to us slow motion - a vivid emerald green of the grass. it got quiet and we all held hands. we knew we were going to die and were all calm about it. of course i woke up before we actually crashed.

i had a recurrent nightmare in my childhood. some force took me to the top of a mountain, and there was a small brook and a magnificent tree beside it. the force *invisible* pushed my head underwater repeatedly, and then pulled my head up just so i could get a breath. this seemed to last an eternity - and after a while i ended up waking myself up to avoid the trauma of it all. i think that particular one was due to the trouble brewing between my parents.

i've had some great dreams that i've been able to get back into and dream more lusciousness . ;) rrrrrrrrr
  • GoodLardy
    GoodLardy Posts: 163 Member
    On the topic of dreams? What do you guys think? Do the actually mean something... like a suppressed subconscious emotion coming to surface or are they just random images. Is there any significance to their interpretation. Also have you ever woken up from a dream and not be sure if you’re still in a dream?

A dream is a wish your heart makes, when youre fast asleep.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    My wife has the better dreams. She sometimes talks in her sleep. One night she was dreaming and talking. In her dream she had met a lady at the library and was telling her about her life. She had 3 kids and yada yada yada. It was an accurate and long conversation about my wife's life. At the end of the long story she said, "And last week I met the most wonderful man who loves me for me! And I married him! But I haven't told my husband yet."
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Last night I had this dream of me being the leader of a gay warlock motorcycle gang. We put spells on our bikes so that the exhaust from the tailpipes would spread understanding of the world's problems and everyone would get along.

That’s exactly how I imagine you

Thanks! I still feel worthy then. :p I did look kind of hot in those chaps and Durangos. They're definitely going on the Christmas list for this year.
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    edited February 2019
    Last night I had this dream of me being the leader of a gay warlock motorcycle gang. We put spells on our bikes so that the exhaust from the tailpipes would spread understanding of the world's problems and everyone would get along.

That’s exactly how I imagine you

Thanks! I still feel worthy then. :p I did look kind of hot in those chaps and Durangos. They're definitely going on the Christmas list for this year.

Yes, I picture you sort of hot and magical and able to get *kitten* done.

Aw, that's so sweet, thank you! Back at ya!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Once I had a dream that I was falling, and falling, and falling...

Then I woke up and hit the bed, from what felt like 6' up... 😬
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,855 Member
    Had another weird one. Was cruising along on a boat close to the shore. The sand was as white as this text box I’m writing in. Along the shore there was just endless graves as I travelled down the coast. Sky was so blue.
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    I had a dream last night I walked into a bar and Axle Rose ( the singer) was sitting there and the bartender said sorry but I do not sell alcohol to minors . I didn't say anything and looked at Axel and he had this evil death look .

I was walking towards the bathroom but saw a woman crying at the doorway . She had been beaten up . Bruises and cut marks all over her arms and face .
    I asked her who did this ?
    She said Axel Rose did it and she was scared for her life . I looked at Axel and he was staring at me . I told her we need to get you out of here .

There was a way out the bar had a back exit . Open the back door we got out but Axel was there and shot me in the head.

• _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Last night’s dream: I was hiking through the woods in winter on an unmarked trail. There were other people in the area, but I was trying to avoid them because I think I was going to a secret spot. The plan was to meet up with my younger sister (in real life I haven’t seen her since 2011). I finally got to the peak of the mountain and she and her 2 kids were there. There was a brand new washing machine and dryer sitting up there, side by side on the rock outcropping. The current trend was for people to climb inside washers and dryers and see if they fit, so my goal was to get into the dryer…except it wasn’t like a normal dryer. It was more like a large mail slot type of opening and I was afraid of getting stuck inside. I kept trying to figure out how to angle my long arms and legs to make myself fit without getting trapped and dying. I woke up before I got fully inside.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Two nights ago: I dreamed that I was in some sort of Hunger Games type of situation. A man and a woman came for people individually, knowing they would be hiding from them. It was expected that when they came for you, you’d have your hiding spot planned out and get to it immediately. If you were caught, you were placed in a situation where you’d have to kill others to save your own life.

When they came for me, I wasn’t prepared. I squeezed under a bed that was so low to the ground that I barely fit and of course they checked there first. It was low enough that they couldn’t get all the way down to look for me (at least in dream world), so they reached under with hands and a broom to feel for me and I did my best to avoid them. At one point, the man had his face close to where I was hiding and somehow I knew that he knew I was there. He pretended to feel all around where I was with the broom, and then reached his hand out very intentionally and groped my breast. He smirked and then told the woman that there was no one there. When they left I climbed out to help a friend hide. I woke up just as I was arguing with her that she couldn’t hide in a refrigerator because she would die before they left.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,855 Member
    Again! I found this spider that could only move sideways and by jumping. I was scared of it at first but it eventually became my friend, like a pet. I had trained it to fight rats and it would win always. He was a great fighter. My Mum was angry at me for keeping it and she made me get rid of him and i wad utterly devastated. This was in one of the houses i lived in growing up..
  • HeavierThanAire
    HeavierThanAire Posts: 39 Member
    Going downhill backwards very fast in an old, white school bus.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    A dream I had repeatedly in the 90s.

A bright sunny day, I'm standing outside on top of a hill.
    The hill slopes down in front of me and it is all mown green grass.
    It almost looks like a double wide fairway at a golf course with trees flanking the sides.
    I start hearing a noise I can't indentify and notice people looking at the sky.
    I just instinctively start running down the grassy slope as fast as I can.
    A P51 Mustang type plane comes flying down towards me, machine gun rounds shooting down on each side of me.
    People are running in every direction but I just kept running straight, I could hear the plane coming back around.
    That's it.