The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• HokieBrad
    HokieBrad Posts: 1,670 Member
    Hey gang, happy almost Friday. I am so excited right now. I just learned that USA Cricket has been granted membership in the International Cricket Council. This is a huge step for them. I reached out to congratulate them and to ask about cricket activities in my area. I received a response that is putting me in touch with the rep in Connecticut. New England is part of the same region so he’ll now about RI. He’s asked me to cal him over the weekend for a chat. I told them I realize I’m too old to play buSt want to volunteer somehow. Should be a great convo.

Makes up for a crappy week on the weight loss front.
    That's great for you on the Cricket front! You know there is no such thing as crappy weight loss....just some weeks are better than others. Just STICK TO IT! Enjoy your weekend
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    It's the weekend!!!! Hooray!!!!
  • fFinfan66
    fFinfan66 Posts: 50 Member
    Happy Saturday M’gers,gym time done yippie!!Cars are washed and sun is going down,life is good!Hope everyone is well,keep movin & shakin😎
  • Hephzibah35
    Hephzibah35 Posts: 9 Member
    Hello feel free to add me!!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Have a good Sunday y'all! ☕
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    HokieBrad wrote: »
    Hey gang, happy almost Friday. I am so excited right now. I just learned that USA Cricket has been granted membership in the International Cricket Council. This is a huge step for them. I reached out to congratulate them and to ask about cricket activities in my area. I received a response that is putting me in touch with the rep in Connecticut. New England is part of the same region so he’ll now about RI. He’s asked me to cal him over the weekend for a chat. I told them I realize I’m too old to play buSt want to volunteer somehow. Should be a great convo.

Makes up for a crappy week on the weight loss front.
    That's great for you on the Cricket front! You know there is no such thing as crappy weight loss....just some weeks are better than others. Just STICK TO IT! Enjoy your weekend

You’re right about the weight loss. Sometimes it just feels like I keep losing the same weight over and over again.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Razzle4012 wrote: »
    Hi 👋🏻

Hello
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Happy Monday all!
  • brtgl
    brtgl Posts: 129 Member
    Started the day (and work week) with a rare early morning workout... usually do this stuff in the evening. Hoping to shift the body clock.
  • Roadking311
    Roadking311 Posts: 26 Member
    Hi MFP’ers. Back at it again. Had great success a few years ago. About to turn 50. Time to get serious again. We got this
  • robbell678
    robbell678 Posts: 140 Member
    55 next April and enjoying my fitness revival and much better diet,..lost over 10 lbs and all to better diet.
    Add me too
  • roxykona2015
    roxykona2015 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi there , I'm new
  • bhur
    bhur Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2019
    Hi Everyone! I'm 44, back on MFP. Taking my health back this time :) Looking for friends to help keep me motivated.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    robbell678 wrote: »
    55 next April and enjoying my fitness revival and much better diet,..lost over 10 lbs and all to better diet.
    Add me too

Very good. 53 last week and expecting a final verdict from doctor on Friday if I'm diabetic or not. Eating better and exercising more held it off for about 2 years, but winning little battles doesn't always result in winning the war.
  • hazyupsydaisy
    hazyupsydaisy Posts: 20 Member
    Hey everyone. I'm 41, in central FL, recommitting to this. I have a play to prepare for, performances start in May, and I'd like to be in the best possible shape for it. Working on losing minimum 20#. Looking for supportive, ACTIVE MFP users. Most of my current friends have been inactive for over a year.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Add me too

Very good. 53 last week and expecting a final verdict from doctor on Friday if I'm diabetic or not. Eating better and exercising more held it off for about 2 years, but winning little battles doesn't always result in winning the war.

I hope you get good news 🙂
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    *wandering in*

Hi. 6 months until 49. Want a new body for 50. Can I trade this one in? :laugh:
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    orangegato wrote: »
    *wandering in*

Hi. 6 months until 49. Want a new body for 50. Can I trade this one in? :laugh:

Wouldn’t that be nice if it worked that way?!
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Add me too

Best wishes for good news!
  • zylkm4
    zylkm4 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi all, fairly new to this site. I am 46 years old.