• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    For the umpteenth time, lol....... :D

jjg31js120ld.jpeg
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    incredibles 2-fun but not as fun as the first
    antman and the wasp-fun but not as fun as the first
    broken star-meh. annaleigh is a fan of art movie projects.
    beatriz at dinner-ugh. on tomatoes it said drama/comedy. i found no comedy. felt absolutely depressing and pointless. lithgow did great as the bad guy. britton did nice as the clueless rich lady. obligatory white people are bad movie. hayek got praise but i hated her performance
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    tgsgdksfv7cv.jpg
  • Taz6o5

Cold pursuit Liam Neeson portrayed an efficient killer a little too well. Watching him was disturbing.

I want to watch Cold Pursuit :+1:
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    MV5BMjAyMzIyNTQ5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDIzMjMzMQ@@._V1_.jpg
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Snow day yesterday so got some movie time in w/my girl.

Happy Death Day was the pick and I gotta' say I really liked it.
    No nudity, some cussin', a couple funny spots that literally made me giggle so hard.
    Some people compare it to Groundhog Day meets Scream. I've never seen Groundhog Day but .... on a scale of 1-10 (1=worst, 10= best) I give it a 8.5 or 9.
    I liked tryna' figure out who the killer was.
    I'm usually bad at it and .... yesterday was no different. I sucked and my girl was wrong too.
    Def an entertainin' film IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiPD9X43knU
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Taz6o5 wrote: »
    tgsgdksfv7cv.jpg

@Taz6o5 did you like this?
    I heard it was just OK, but that Gina rocked her part, and I LOVE me some Gina so I'm hopin' you say it's good.
  • Taz6o5
    tgsgdksfv7cv.jpg

@Taz6o5 did you like this?
    I heard it was just OK, but that Gina rocked her part, and I LOVE me some Gina so I'm hopin' you say it's good.

It was watchable . Kind of a predictable movie . But it was ok .
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Snow/Ice Day yesterday, so kids movie day...Incredibles, Incredibles 2, Ant-Man & Wasp, Simpson's Movie.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    finally watched Glass. i loved it. i've heard some people say they didn't care for it, but i think you gotta go into his movies with an open mind. like if you went in wanting a superhero/marvel movie i could see it being disappointing.

but if you went in just to watch a regular movie that happened to have superheroes in it, then it was awesome.
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    finally watched Glass. i loved it. i've heard some people say they didn't care for it, but i think you gotta go into his movies with an open mind. like if you went in wanting a superhero/marvel movie i could see it being disappointing.

but if you went in just to watch a regular movie that happened to have superheroes in it, then it was awesome.

This is next on my list for this weekend. If you've seen Push, is it similar to that? From the trailers that what it makes me think of.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    iMago wrote: »

This is next on my list for this weekend. If you've seen Push, is it similar to that? From the trailers that what it makes me think of.

i have seen that one actually- Glass is still a lot different. i guess the easiest way to explain it, without spoiling it, is that it's a "comic book movie", not a "superhero movie".
  • Taz6o5
    58idjofv4qbf.jpg

Not good .
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    velvet buzzsaw-enjoyable.
    personal shopper-ugh. bad delivery of lines. no depth of character. it felt like 2 movies were happening at once. and the end was the done "artsy" for the sake of "artsy" not because the plot called for it
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    tgsgdksfv7cv.jpg

I am obsessed with this movie in my head. I watched the older Spanish version too, which I found to be more believable in the telling of such a story.

Thoughts??
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member

Cold pursuit Liam Neeson portrayed an efficient killer a little too well. Watching him was disturbing.

See you did watch it.
  • Taz6o5
    tgsgdksfv7cv.jpg

I am obsessed with this movie in my head. I watched the older Spanish version too, which I found to be more believable in the telling of such a story.

Thoughts??

It was an ok movie . Would I watch it again no.
  • neilwij
    neilwij Posts: 1,634 Member
    Lego movie 2 😂😂
  • Taz6o5

See you did watch it.

Saw it today .
    I was all excited to watch it because I enjoy his movies .
    It just blah . I just could not get into it .