Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    Always happy to support people, feel free to add me! I'm a runner and I've been on this journey on a long time.
  • ActiveStevie
    ActiveStevie Posts: 11 Member
    Sure! Sign me up!
  • Add me please need more motivation😄
  • sam4star
    sam4star Posts: 2 Member
    Hey y'all! Looking for some new friends to support and be supported by on my journey to fitness. About me: I'm a religious nutrition logger and need some help getting motivated to be more active in the gym. My ultimate goal is just to shed pounds and build a little muscle. LGBT peeps, represent! :)
  • I could use some motivation!!
  • dannijowers05
    dannijowers05 Posts: 7 Member
    Would love new friends to help motivate and encourage me.. Will do the same for you.
  • shepd8733
    shepd8733 Posts: 1 Member
    Looking for friends and morivation to lose fat and gain muscle
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Always Looking 4 More Friends! Feel Free to send Me a friend Request! Lets Do This!
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    edited February 2019
    If you are bringing bunches of baggage to the party, park it out on the street before entering.

Looking for fun folks. No age limit or obligations. Weird, kooky and a tad crazy are good attributes.

Not my first rodeo, been on MFP since about 2010 with different accounts. Also ended up getting into a little trouble and have to lay low for a bit and create a new account.

Not looking for motivation or motivating others. Not looking for accountability using MFP to track calories. Interacting on your feeds or you interacting on mine is optional.

Use MFP to mostly for entertainment in the forums. If you are like minded, shoot me an invite and I may accept, then again maybe not (based on what our interactions have been or what your profile is about). If I see we might be a 'good' fit, I may shoot you an invite.

• BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Heeyyy!
    I'm down for some :star:
    Daily logger, open diary. Love to motivate/support and chat.
  • katrinahartzog
    katrinahartzog Posts: 4 Member
    Back at it again. Will it last? The last few times did not. But I’m determined to make this one a lifestyle change, not just for me, but for my future babies. I struggle with infertility problems, and I’m hoping that getting to a good healthy weight will allow me to convince naturally!
    So here I go! Who’s with me?
    Restarting MFP Weight: 258
    I need weight loss friends to help me keep motivated!
    Please add me as a friend :)
    I’d love to share stories, struggles, everything!
  • BigMomma8888
    BigMomma8888 Posts: 3 Member
    I would love more inspirational people to keep me motivated! Day one of eating better and I'm already daydreaming of something greasy :-/
  • sarahjoyfrost91
    sarahjoyfrost91 Posts: 14 Member
    Please feel free to add me :smile: Always looking for more motivation and people to motivate
  • broonx69
    broonx69 Posts: 7 Member
    I need to be motivated just started after along offff🤪
  • Dansfightforlife
    Dansfightforlife Posts: 111 Member
    Add me if you would like, I'm pretty active on here.
  • Lionmummy
    Lionmummy Posts: 12 Member
    I could do with some friends myself I'm a new mum and have some weight to lose and out of shape. Open diary friends be awesome x
  • xdesertfairy
    xdesertfairy Posts: 59 Member
    Add 👋🏼
  • GrannyKattiPatti
    GrannyKattiPatti Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2019
    All support and co-motivating welcome! Add me to your friends list! (Community; find members; type in name, search; add!) Just started my 3rd week today. ✨
    Open diary with TMI! 😀hk43aqeta5gt.jpg
  • 2Dozen
    2Dozen Posts: 66 Member
    All in
  • domeofstars
    domeofstars Posts: 480 Member
    Yes please, I'm getting back into the swing of myfitnesspal and i'm looking forward to losing my flab! Would love some myfitnesspal friends, let's support each other =)