Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    feel free to add me
  • asmarafz
    asmarafz Posts: 1 Member
    feel free to add me to! i just startet out trying the keto diett :)
  • si001979
    si001979 Posts: 46 Member
    Add me if you like ;)
  • tkeil831
    tkeil831 Posts: 2 Member
    Me too, motivation helps a lot :) BTW from Germany here.
  • KellyLouiseGibson
    KellyLouiseGibson Posts: 175 Member
    Any of you MFP people from Manchester UK?
  • no1elseislikeme
    no1elseislikeme Posts: 69 Member
    Feel free to add me! I’m a daily logger, 683 days and counting, and my diary is public. I tend to eat the same thing everyday and I do a mix of calorie counting and intermittent fasting. I’m super into fitness and I work out daily and that consists of Pilates, yoga and body weight exercises. I have been eating at maintence after getting to my goal of 119 lbs. But I recently gained two pounds back and I’m looking to lose that. Motivation and encouragement would be helpful. And I’m super good at giving motivation and encouragement. And I’m generally a friendly and outgoing person.
  • denaisha5036
    denaisha5036 Posts: 2 Member
    Please feel free to add me,i need the extra motivation

• matttaylor34
    matttaylor34 Posts: 17 Member
    hello all feel free to add me. I'm on Daily I have an open Diary and I try my best to support and motivate all of my friends!
  • gemsy75
    gemsy75 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi I've just re added this app after a few years away I've piled on the weight through being ill and the tablets im on so take need to start somewhere used to live this app and made many friends at the time but they've all gone now so really need some new ones anyone want to add me please feel free to get in touch 😊
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Always accepting new peeps!
  • justdance42
    justdance42 Posts: 5 Member
    I’m definitely down to make friends! I have 100+ lbs to lose and motivation to give!
  • Kittybam91
    Kittybam91 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi!!! Looking for friends to fill my feed and support eachother. I am 5 lbs down with a lot to go, let do it together!
  • pjn3889
    pjn3889 Posts: 5 Member
    Always looking for more friends! I'm down 25 lbs this year, looking to lose 35-40 more lbs and run a half marathon this year!
  • Hola people 👋 I’m looking to find people to help me stay on top of it and to give encouragement! 😝 Let’s mutually help each other out!!
  • Becks_Ann
    Becks_Ann Posts: 11 Member
    Im looking for some Mfp friends. Add me
  • ricolamar1027
    ricolamar1027 Posts: 13 Member
    Hey everyone 👋,I'm I have been in my lifestyle change for almost 3 months and I'm more than halfway to my goal of 180 pounds.Please feel free to add me
  • ricolamar1027
    ricolamar1027 Posts: 13 Member
    Please feel free to add me for motivational post and meal tips or whatever
  • austinwb8
    austinwb8 Posts: 149 Member
    Relatively new to MFP and hopeful to find some sincere friends to share secrets, tips and motivation!!
  • MaryannC96
    MaryannC96 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey! I’ve been using this app for about a month and just discovered this feature. New friends to help motivate each other would be amazing. Lost 7 pounds this last month but know I can do better. The first 10 lbs are always the hardest 😭 feel free to add me :)
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Please add me. Looking for active friendly people on this journey to lose 30 pounds. 🙂