Well here it goes... 32F looking for support

Hi guys,

Week, I never would have done this before (posting online about my weight struggles), but due to some recent small weightloss success in losing a few lbs, I feel like I now need a support network to really keep this momentum going - this place seems like a great place to start.

I'm 32, & on Jan 7th I started this journey weighing in at 358.4lbs (dreadful I know). Somehow Keto has worked magic, & I'm down to 334.8lbs (-24lbs).

I've really struggled with my weight since my teens & struggled with emotional overeating. But I'm at the point now where enough is enough - I need to take back my life & my health.

But I gotta be honest... it's tough! There are days I really feel like giving in or I'm clueless as to what the fudge I'm doing - I mean, macros? Talk about complicated!

So there's my pitch lol. I would love to meet some folk on here & dare I say, lean on each other for support. Please feel free to add me if you'd like - I'd love to connect & build up a great support network :)

#OperationWeightlossTransformation :D

Steph x

Replies

• Just sent you a request πŸ€—
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Sent you a request :-)
  • Hi, will send you a request! I feel exactly the same way.
  • ravensteph
    ravensteph Posts: 5 Member
    Just sent you a request πŸ€—

Awesome ty!!
  • ravensteph
    ravensteph Posts: 5 Member
    Heehee i thought that you had put your bra size in the heading πŸ˜€

Haha man, sometimes they do feel that heavy!! πŸ˜‚
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member

Haha man, sometimes they do feel that heavy!! πŸ˜‚

Indeed, a 32F would be looking for a lot of support, lololol. That's edging on back pain size.
  • Mickezgrl
    Mickezgrl Posts: 1 Member
    I totally understand you ravensteph.. I have also struggled with my weight since I was a teen and honestly if it were not for health reasons I wouldn't mind being heavy. I never worry about what others may think of my weight.. my husband has never focused on it and has always just loved me for me. I also have finally decided to just loose the weight slowly. I am not on a tight schedule to loose it but I do have a goal.. I will soon be hitting that so called "Golden" number of 50 and I want to grant my self the gift of being at least under the 200 mark. Entering onederland would be great once again. I focus on my journey one day at a time and set mini goals for my day and if I meet them great.. if not I try not to beat myself up for it and do better the next day. Ravensteph.. you have come a ways with your keto diet.. -24 is great! I did keto as well and lost -36 in two months. I know that it works fast but the limited choice of foods really sabotaged my plan. I am now concentrating on calories and more exercise.. I log everything here on my fitness pal and it helps me stay on track. I also use map my walk app and I love to see my results after I am done with my walks. Just little things that help motivate me. Thank you for sharing and it's nice to know that there are others that I can relate to in regards to my "Golden Mission".
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member

I thought she was headed outside for a cold workout! :lol:
  • Thecasswithclass
    Thecasswithclass Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Daedaestar
    Daedaestar Posts: 9 Member
    Hi! sent you a request! I'm on week 3 of keto so I definitely feel your pain! we can do this!
  • sra455
    sra455 Posts: 57 Member
    It sounds like we're in a similar place with similar goals. I'm 30F. I started at 332lbs and am currently down to 289. I started last March and kind of got off of tracking and focusing over the summer and into fall, but I started it back up after the holidays and am seeing results again and it feels great. I would love to talk and share with someone who is on a similar journey to myself.
  • TanyaHooton
    TanyaHooton Posts: 249 Member
    You can add me! I'm 36 and while I don't have as much to lose, it's still a struggle to lose at the end of the journey, too.

I also thought you put your bra size in the heading. I was like, oh wow, we are almost the same bra size, how freaky!