Need Some Accountabilibuddies!

2»

Replies

• 2plustwo
    2plustwo Posts: 3 Member
    Hey guys! I don’t want to wake up tomorrow feeling like I felt today. I am needing to lose 25 lbs. I would love the accountability! Feel free to add me. I have four kids and am 45. I have always maintained my weight by working out and eating right. Somehow I have wound up far off that train and it’s affecting my entire family. As my kids are getting older they need me more! I need my mojo back!☹️
  • TheDogAteMyDiet
    TheDogAteMyDiet Posts: 9 Member
    So happy to meet my new friends! You guys are an inspiration!
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    I'm here with you! Let's be Accountabilibuddies!
  • zbellah85
    zbellah85 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone! A lot of motivation just reading everyone's posts. I've never watched my diet and now, at 33, have decided it's time to master myself. I'm looking for that accountability and motivation myself. Thanks for sharing!
  • TheDogAteMyDiet
    Woo hoo! You guys are seriously awesome!
  • 3girls2cute
    3girls2cute Posts: 1 Member
    I am turning 50 this week. I decided to look into my app for the first time in years. Yep I’m that person that will purchase a program and I assume it should do it for me. Obviously it hasn’t worked for me yet. I think this is an amazing idea for support! How do you become accountbuddies?
  • MamaBear517
    MamaBear517 Posts: 24 Member
    I’m a small-town girl living in a lonely (MFP) world! I’ve logged everything for a week - isn’t that how long they say it takes to develop a habit? But I haven’t added any friends yet. I would love some accountabilibuddies!
  • matttaylor34
    matttaylor34 Posts: 17 Member
    feel free to add me I will do my best to support all of you! I'm very active I'm on many times a day and I have an open Diary!
  • krajka88
    krajka88 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey guys! I'm 30 with 30 lbs to loose. It's not my first attempt however I would like it to be my last and I'm ready to put every effort into that. Would be great to be a part of wider group of people for some extra motivation and accountability. Feel free to add me ☺
  • 13ecca4
    13ecca4 Posts: 202 Member
    Relatively new here.
    27 and SICK of trying fad diets and yo-yoing….
    I’ve just over 100lbs to lose for my goal weight.
    I’m jumping on the accountability train and looking out of the windows instead of at my phone. I’m going to enjoy the sunny days and the rainy days but most importantly I’m not getting off at the next stop.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Feel free to add me! I love making new friends on here. :)
  • TheDogAteMyDiet
    You guys are all so incredible! I'm so excited that I get to see you all succeed in your fitness goals!