Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited February 2019
    Tonight's meal.

3m62728ms7cl.jpg
    Sugar-free candied yams (sweetened with lakanto monk fruit sweetener), linguini alfredo, parmesan roasted Brussels sprouts, and fiber one fudge brownie.

I broke my fast (44 hours) at 3:45 pm with a chocolate kale shake. My meal was eaten at 6:15 pm
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    That looks awesome!!! I love me some yams nom nom nom
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Yum! So addicted to Fiber one, just the right size and they taste pretty great too!
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2019
    I was up this morning. I think yesterday's meal was too carb heavy. I really want to see 167 come Friday.

I also think I have been forcing calories on my vegetarian days. Veggies are low calorie and I just have to realize that on those days I may not hit 1000 calories and be fine with it.

I am thinking to do early meals on Tues-Thursday. I have better results with the early meals as long as I stop with my meal.
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited February 2019
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    I was up this morning. I think yesterday's meal was too carb heavy. I really want to see 167 come Friday.

I also think I have been forcing calories on my vegetarian days. Veggies are low calorie and I just have to realize that on those days I may not hit 1000 calories and be fine with it.

I am thinking to do early meals on Tues-Thursday. I have better results with the early meals as long as I stop with my meal.

Yeah that's my problem - I won't stop once I start, and I want my food when I can relax and focus on it, not when I'm swamped with work.

Trace, I shoot for 500 or less cals 3 days a week and it hasn't hurt my progress at ALL - PLUS I follow it with a full 48, so I think you'll be fine as long as you get your cals on your non veggie days :)
  • volgirl1322
    I am not good at eating earlier in the day, for me, it is like if I wake the beast all bets are off for the rest of the day.

With some of these meds I have been on, I have had to eat a small snack with them bc of serious nausea so I knw my OMAD hasn't been "true" for a while with the snack, but my cals have been super low bc I haven't had any appetite, I think I have been averaging around 800 a day.

I agree if you get those cals on non veggie days you should be fine......
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2019
    You are right, no need in me taking on calories for the sake of calories. I can definitely get enough calories in on Fri, Sat, and Sunday to make up for the reduced calories the four days prior.

• mistymeadows2005
    LMFAO yeah I can MORE than make up for it on my weekends :P AND THEN SOME (if I let myself LOL)

Plus seeing those daily losses from the lower cal days is nice for the mind too :)

Do you weigh daily Tracey? Don't kill me for not remembering LOL
  • LadyBlanks
    I do weigh daily. It is weird because after yesterday's meal I was up 0.8 this morning.

I was 172.5 on Monday
    I was 169.0 on Tuesday following my water fast day
    I was 169.8 this morning

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    You are right, no need in me taking on calories for the sake of calories. I can definitely get enough calories in on Fri, Sat, and Sunday to make up for the reduced calories the four days prior.

Exactly!!! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2019
    Here is my Trend weight chart from the beginning of the month. It is projecting a downward trend so I am happy with that. This is with my goal weight set at 150 pounds. I hope to reach it before July.

ogw5judwahof.png

• volgirl1322
    So awesome!!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Niceeeeeeeeeeeeee I like the direction it's goinggggggggggg <3
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2019
    Yesterday's meal

d8ajh6ab6nhm.jpg

Scale Weight was up again this morning to 170.5 but my trend weight dropped so it's not as bad as I thought - Goal date also dropped by 23 days which is awesome.

d4lsqw724lvh.png

I was thinking about changing my official weigh day to Tuesday since it is after my fast day. Looking at the numbers above there is a loss of 4.4 pounds from Tuesday 5 Feb to Tuesday 12 Feb. Decision made, new official weigh days are on Tuesday. Meal plan will stay the same. Next weight update will be on Tuesday with the hopes of being at 167 pounds.

Happy Thursday and Happy Valentine's Day Everyone
  • mistymeadows2005
    That's how I do it too Trace! Weigh in after my fasting day so there are no variables and shows true fat loss! GOOD PLAN BOO!
  • volgirl1322
    great job tracey...
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Happy Valentine's day to you too and anyone else reading this <3<3<3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Awesome job! 👍
    That KFC looks so good...have not had KFC for ages...
  • mistymeadows2005
    Can't wait to see your weigh in Tues Traceyyyyyyyyy <3

I believe you're a week (well, 3 days really LOL) ahead of Donna and I, yes? So you're aiming for 169 THIS weigh in?
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2019
    Valentine's Day through me for a loop yesterday and I ended up having two meals and the scale this morning kicked me in the rear showing a 3 pound gain (173.7) which I know is not a real gain but gheesh. I was 169.6 last Friday so I am hoping for 167 or below on Tuesday.

I had an early meal today of Meat loaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, lima beans and a roll (sorry no photo). I may have my Chocolate Kale Shake when I get home from work and that will be all for the day. Tomorrow will be another early meal since we are having a brunch at church tomorrow. Sunday will me my usual after church meal and Monday is my fast day. If I have no deviations from my plan, I am confident I can reach goal on Tuesday.