My Turn!

2»

Replies

• Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS :) You look amazing
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Congrats! It truly is a lifelong battle. Your story is all too familiar. It's my turn to bite the bullet as well. Keep up the great work!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    You look fantastic! Great work!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Thank you SO much for sharing your roller coaster experience. I completely relate to it and like you, I have finally realised that this is a disease more than anything and if I treat it as such, the success just comes. THANK YOU! And CONGRATS!
  • Sew3rin
    Sew3rin Posts: 115 Member
    Awesome attitude! You look fabulous!
  • Sew3rin
    Sew3rin Posts: 115 Member
    Congratulations!!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Fantastic! Throw away that yo-yo. You've got this :)
  • LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    That's terrific. Good for you and you look great!
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Congratulations!
  • sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    Wow. Just wow. You don't even look like the same person!
  • baxter466
    baxter466 Posts: 14 Member
    Wow .....how awesome .....did you just do calorie in versus calorie out .....basic healthy eating and what was exercise .....thank you
  • sgriska
    sgriska Posts: 109 Member
    Yeah, just calories in/out (prioritizing protein but not going nuts with strict macros or anything). About two thirds of the way through it I added trying to get 10,000 steps in most days as weather permits and I’m still walking in maintenance. Not eating back my exercise calories cuz I figure I’d rather be a bit under so I can indulge now and then with a meal out or whatever without stressing over it.
  • Amazing!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    This is AWESOME! What an amazing transformation!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!