What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Replies

• CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    I bailed on a friend for breakfast because I really needed a nap, and I’m still going to go soon, but by myself.
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Mean_Spice wrote: »
    epr31295 wrote: »
    My neighbor has lights that shine into my bedroom windows all night long. So this morning before my run I went and unscrewed the fixtures and cut the black wire to both lights then put a old burned out bulb in it so he thinks it was the bulb. BTW nobody lives in the house for over a year now!

I understand,no one like shining into their bedroom at any time let alone all night every night. But what you did was vandalism and you are liable for the repairs (once your caught of course and having the damn light out maybe worth it).

That is true and I wish I could have just gone there and asked them to turn out the lights around 11 pm or so but since no one is living there I couldn't contact anyone. As a bonus my wife told me she slept better last night LOL. It's all about keeping your loved one happy! I have a feeling once the house is sold (it is a flip) I will have to invest in light blocking window shades or install a spotlight shining into their bedroom :D:D:D
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Happy wife and all that.......
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    edited February 2019
    For the last week I've been taking the paper out of my boss's printer and putting it back on the stack. When she goes to print and "Out of paper" error pops she looks so pissed because she knows she filled it up.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Hung up on a Customer , They ain't always right ,,not in my world. Sometimes enough is enough !!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Took another towel from my gym. One day maybe I will bring back all the towels that have come home with me...although they do match my guest bathroom.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    I talked poorly about someone in my job. Not that it wasn't deserved but I need to keep my comments to myself...
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    I loudly thanked a lady for being extra cautious at this goofy round-a-bout by my home. I also bleeped out some of my words a few minutes later with my horn as I screamed "milk it or park it" in my defense it was PC...Pre-coffee
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    My neighbor has lights that shine into my bedroom windows all night long. So this morning before my run I went and unscrewed the fixtures and cut the black wire to both lights then put a old burned out bulb in it so he thinks it was the bulb. BTW nobody lives in the house for over a year now!

I understand,no one like shining into their bedroom at any time let alone all night every night. But what you did was vandalism and you are liable for the repairs (once your caught of course and having the damn light out maybe worth it).

That is true and I wish I could have just gone there and asked them to turn out the lights around 11 pm or so but since no one is living there I couldn't contact anyone. As a bonus my wife told me she slept better last night LOL. It's all about keeping your loved one happy! I have a feeling once the house is sold (it is a flip) I will have to invest in light blocking window shades or install a spotlight shining into their bedroom :D:D:D

Ok......i flip houses, if someone vandalized something that i put my hard work into, that the sale of contributes to my income and well being, the police finding you first would be the best thing that could happen to you. Now i understand an annoying light in your bedroom is a nuisance, and i wouldnt want that to be the case if i owned the house you vandalized. I would want to appease the neighbors and not make waves in a neighborhood i have invested in. If its on the market im sure their is a realtor you could contact to try and rectify the problem. And if its not on the market im sure there are people their working on it to talk to.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I just know it'll go on all dang day.

rpluea5jxi3a.gif
    dba7eplqzmxa.gif
    ix39io7zttzz.gif

• epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »

Ok......i flip houses, if someone vandalized something that i put my hard work into, that the sale of contributes to my income and well being, the police finding you first would be the best thing that could happen to you. Now i understand an annoying light in your bedroom is a nuisance, and i wouldnt want that to be the case if i owned the house you vandalized. I would want to appease the neighbors and not make waves in a neighborhood i have invested in. If its on the market im sure their is a realtor you could contact to try and rectify the problem. And if its not on the market im sure there are people their working on it to talk to.

As weird at is sounds the flippers were done with the Reno about 7 months ago and still have not listed it. But I do regret cutting the wire I should have just unscrewed the bulbs. I'm thinking they are hoping the market takes a turn upwards in the near future. while doing the renovation there was a flood of house that went up for sale in the area.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »

Logical approach. In my neighborhood, someone unscrewing someone else's light is a fine for the homeowner with the unscrewed light. Your suggestions would be the neighborly approach. 🙌
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    My thoughts when I heard one coworker tell another coworker that he has a date with someone tonight and she's not his first choice: the feeling is probably mutual.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    I've refrained from being "not nice" today because the whole love thing.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Not today, but yesterday
    It was shady and reprehensible....and thinking about it makes my eyes smile.
    It was a rush...the reward, the consideration of getting caught.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member

rpluea5jxi3a.gif
    dba7eplqzmxa.gif
    ix39io7zttzz.gif

I was right,
    and on and on and on..............
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member

rpluea5jxi3a.gif
    dba7eplqzmxa.gif
    ix39io7zttzz.gif

I was right,
    and on and on and on..............

But have you tried turning it on and off again?

whlzqwackf7y.gif