Welcome New Members!

Replies

• matey43
    matey43 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, joined MFP years ago, never kept it up, now the weight is creeping on, looked at other dieting websites but cannot stick to their plans as I don't really like the menu suggestions, on here I can still eat the foods I like and still lose weight. Would like to lose 35lb (2st 7lbs)
  • slipslimo
    slipslimo Posts: 18 Member
    Hi all , im getting into shape finally lost 2st 3 since new years day and still working on it . hopfuly be ripped in no time feel free to add me
  • racheljane02
    racheljane02 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone! My name is Rachel and I'm working on losing about 15 pounds. I'm down 20 pounds and I've plateaued. I lose motivation easily, and I have some bad eating habits. But I know that I would feel happier with my body and more confident if I lost the extra weight I'm carrying around. I'm hoping that this community and app will
    help me stick to my goals.
  • HunnyKinz
    HunnyKinz Posts: 7 Member
    Add me if you wish we can support each other
  • austinwb8
    austinwb8 Posts: 149 Member
    Downloaded mfp almost a month ago and I'm loving it. Really helps watching my calories and tracking my exercise. Hoping to lose a total of 35 lbs by 06/01/2019. I've lost 7.5 lbs in my first 3 weeks. Hoping to stay motivated and in a rhythm. So far so good!
  • slipslimo
    slipslimo Posts: 18 Member
    Hi
  • gemsy75
    gemsy75 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi I have just re added this app after a long break away must start somewhere my weight has sky rocketed in the few years I've been away..anyways its alittle different on here now then before and I'm alittle unsure of how to use it and add some new friends any help would be much appreciated
    Thanks
    Gemsy75 😊
  • raleighzia
    raleighzia Posts: 128 Member
    Hola, people! Add me :#
  • manwithaplan54
    manwithaplan54 Posts: 152 Member
    Hi all, been here for a while, been yo-yoing with my weight for the past few years, this time I want to make it stick! My initial goal is to drop about 40 and I can use all the help I can get! Look forward to getting insights from all as to what has worked for you.
  • lknowles0309
    lknowles0309 Posts: 2 Member
    HI to all.... I've been on here before, but wasn't in the right frame of mind. But I'm back and ready to go, plenty of challenges for 2019, so I need to get my butt in gear and going... I have 70lbs to lose.... :-)
  • MrAlBryant
    MrAlBryant Posts: 12 Member
    Hi All, just rejoined the app after a long time of not using. I'm training for the Edinburgh marathon in May so, as well as getting my exercise routine nailed, I really want to get on top of my eating habits. Feel free to add me so we can share in motivation and support 👌
  • Hey there everyone. New user here! Kind of a newbie at this, so here goes nothing! :D Wish everybody here the best of luck. May everyone achieve their fitness goals this year! Amen!
  • IM_in_training
    IM_in_training Posts: 49 Member
    Hi, I'm returning to MFP, as I've been very successful every time that I've used it. Due to time constraints, I probably won't be adding a lot of friends, but I would like a few loyal, supportive friends to help keep me motivated. I check-in every day, and my food diary is open to friends. If you'd like a supportive friend, please drop me a note with your friend request. Please, NO married-and-cheating/flirting, friend collectors, or anyone who just likes to socialize and isn't serious about losing weight. Thanks!
  • manwithaplan54
    manwithaplan54 Posts: 152 Member
    Can anyone tell me how to add someone? Or how I can have them add me? Thanks for your help!
  • Luvstar24
    Luvstar24 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2019
    Hi I’m Star I’m a new member and I’m trying to lose weight so I need motivation and help.
  • passion8gem
    passion8gem Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone, I’m not new to mfp at all. I lost a lot of weight a couple of years ago using it but then it got distracting so I started over alone. I love working out but know looking for new motivation to continue working on my goals, get back focused on eating better and get myself out of my comfort zone. So feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck to u all!😊
  • swissbrit1964
    swissbrit1964 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello everyone .... I have been here before and lost 20kg and kept it off until my life became a series of incidents and accidents..... first I was attacked and my foot hand and neck were damaged it took a years physio to sort of get back to normal .... then an idiot at work ran a suitcase into my knee stretching the tendons.... so again more therapy and lots of pain........ then a year ago I hurt my ankle in the snow...... took them a year to find out that 2 tendonds were ripped off the bone which has now been repaired and I am still wearing a cast for another month and having physio indefinately........ so I put on about 25 kilos again through all this it sor of sneaked up on me over 3 years of comfort eating and being inactive...... so now I need to get my head around my journey again so today I took the plunge... bought a set of scales for me to find I was now 92.4kg which was a shock... my ideal is 65kg so I have a long journey at the moment without sport as I have to get the ok for the surgeon to put weight on my foot .....but I will do it..... I have before and I will again ......
  • leighia6258
    leighia6258 Posts: 9 Member
    Anyone else having issues putting their food in? I’m trying to put two things under breakfast and it won’t let me, then erases???
  • Boxing987
    Boxing987 Posts: 143 Member
    hey all
  • Hi all. I'm starting my fitness journey all over again. Feel free to add me!