I miss...

Replies

• Watching_The_Wheels
    Watching_The_Wheels Posts: 4,571 Member
    edited February 2019
    The sound of dial-up internet...
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I miss having deep conversations. Conversations that make you think, feel...
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    I miss having deep conversations. Conversations that make you think, feel...

Yeah, feels like crawling through the desert lookin for water sometimes. Those connections are a rare tho
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    I miss Ginger
  • no1elseislikeme
    no1elseislikeme Posts: 69 Member
    I miss the man who was like my dad. He’s been gone nearly 14 years and I wish he was here.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I miss Dick. .....Vernon ...sort of🤔🙄

I miss playing with a couple of Aussie (jo's) pups and playing with markers even though they are so last week 😑and having MY sunshinez by my side, pulling my little legs along and picking me up when I would trip over those dam flamingos

I miss drinking boxes of wine chatting with Shannon, Max, Soupy, Tami Carl Mir, Tasha, and the rest of the Gang....

I miss the other Ali my twinny curler and her twin obsession with shoes...I miss Jimmy and his kicking *kitten* or smack in em I'm not sure😉

I miss being married to mistress sara and mr healthy and having parties for all the other couples thanks to wild and crazy jail birds

I miss playing all the songs Devil, imago aka the voice, moonstone, tinker and the other amazing well versed in amazing music pals ...especially The Guy Who Typed Like This😍 he was swell...

I miss cowboy and tank and my other sister's with the gift to gif like no bodies bizniz 😁

I miss the sexual tension & quick changes of Luet. & his lovely lady...maybe...maybe not....who need soaps?😉

I miss TJ the most because he was my scare crow.....🤗

I miss lots of stuff lately and a lot of that stuff is here...so two tears in a bucket *kitten* it I'm back....I hate doing it on my own and I hate being too busy to stop and view the posts lol
    Hugs *kitten* ...I'm back...if I forgot to mention someone I missed please forgive me it's probably all that boxes wine🙃😜😗

You are thee sweetest women alive 💕
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    Hearing the busy tone and having to redial on rotary phones...
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    feeling strong and invincible like I felt when I was in my 20-30s
  • I miss my wood burning fireplace
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Been feeling so nostalgic since my birthday.

I miss the fun, sitting around recreating with the stereo on.
    Talking about current events, music, our money problems.
    The joking evolving into us wrestling, him tickling, me laughing and begging him to stop before I pee my pants.
    Checking to see if we woke up the baby.

I remember feeling so adult at the time.
    We were 21.
    I look back and think we were practically teenagers.

I miss everything about being 21.

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    I don't miss anything but I wanna just say something just because I want to

Dude its like you're just passing the time or something!
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    I miss egg nogs and it's only February

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/57028/amazingly-good-eggnog/

This recipe is very good, I prefer it without the rum.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I miss
    - Long seeming summers, as a kid, when I missed my school friends and looked forward to the next school year
    - looking forward to the future instead of fearing it
    - Memories of good times past...so very wish I could appreciate them in the moment, instead of as an afterthought
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    I miss missing things...
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited February 2019
    I miss sleeping with my windows open and sunshine in the morning.

I miss camping and hiking, I can not wait for summer.

I miss seeing dicky-dee’s drive through the neighbourhood and kids playing at the park. I miss when kids played outside instead of sitting in front of screens.

I miss swimming in the summer as a kid at the firemen’s pool and then hanging out at the ice cream shop next door.

I miss summertime bike rides where I would wander for hours and for some reason my mother wasn’t worried.

I miss the times where I didn’t have to live off of a to do list, when life was slow and easy.

I miss some of the friends I lost touch with while growing up, and really hope that life is being kind to them.