22 days doing this alone.....now I need people!

Been on here 22 days and I'm doing okay. Not great but I'm determined to loose 50 lbs! I enjoy a cheat day or two 😶.....but really I'm not sure how much longer I could do this with friends on here! So if you wanna be my friend....or the person who sends me a message about not eating chocolate 6 out of 7 days then add me!! Also I'm a mom and I work full time so I'm a real person who doesn't have 20 hours a week to spend in a gym. I do go 5 days a week though!

Replies

• Lionmummy
    Lionmummy Posts: 12 Member
    Add me x I've 50 to lose a new mummy x
  • missmilarae0213
    missmilarae0213 Posts: 42 Member
    Pick me, pick me!
  • Jenna__XoXo
    Jenna__XoXo Posts: 117 Member
    Hi! I just sent you a friend request. Im also looking to lose around 50 pounds and I work full time too.
  • Hi. I have over 100 pounds to lose. I work school hours/days which is nice but my oldest has a rare neurological disorder. Therapies and everyday life control most of my available time but I try to get to the gym 3-4 times a week. I figure a 30-minute treadmill run is better than nothing. Feel free to add me.
  • lgrix
    lgrix Posts: 160 Member
    I also have 50 pounds to lose and work full time. You can add me. I am maintaining 10K steps a day and trying to work in PiYo 3 days a week
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    This would be a great place for you to start making connections ... lots of young mothers / working mothers in the group.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10726702/marching-through-march-to-may/p1
  • cassov
    cassov Posts: 3 Member
    You can add me.
  • noiseydonut
    noiseydonut Posts: 18 Member
    Add me I'm a mom and full time student. I work out 5 days a week working on running and starting strength training soon
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    you only cheat yourself making it take longer or lose ground, depending on how much you cheat. just eat like a person the size you want to be all the time forever. anything else is a temporary loss
  • LisaMoxon155
    LisaMoxon155 Posts: 256 Member
    Been on here 22 days and I'm doing okay. Not great but I'm determined to loose 50 lbs! I enjoy a cheat day or two 😶.....but really I'm not sure how much longer I could do this with friends on here! So if you wanna be my friend....or the person who sends me a message about not eating chocolate 6 out of 7 days then add me!! Also I'm a mom and I work full time so I'm a real person who doesn't have 20 hours a week to spend in a gym. I do go 5 days a week though!

Well done on 22 days on here💪💪💪 we all enjoy a cheat day or two😁 i work full time, not a mum but have a busy life and sont have time to go to the gym.
    Ive lost my weight just by eating less and doing exercises where i can.
    As for choc well i eat it still but in a controlled way. Instead of eating a 200g bag of choc, ill eat 50g and incorpiate those calories in to my daily.allowance. ud be surprised at how satified ud be by eating so little choc .
    Ive added u as a friend. Feel.free to look at my diary .
  • snflwr1
    snflwr1 Posts: 4 Member
    I am going for 35 lbs and am a busy mom of 3! The struggle is real and let's do it together! Add me!
  • jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    Hey - feel free to add me! I'm a mom of 7 (but only 2 live at home...and one is really living with her dad....so.....) anyway....I have about 20-25 to lose AGAIN! I won't tell you NOT to eat chocolate - I eat it almost every day....but limit myself to 3 candy kisses (66 calories) and I still drink my glass of wine most nights, but am trying to cut that down too..... To me NOTHING is forbidden if you allow for it and that works best for me! I mostly work out at home or my apartment fitness room..... but would love the accountability and encouragement!
  • Hey lady great job so far! Feel free to add me. I'm 50 days in, down 18lbs, a daily logger, fulltime working mom of 2 little boys. I feel your struggle. Having a good support group on here does wonders for staying motivated!!!
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Started with 52lbs to lose lost 10 so far mum of 2 I don't gym I do home workouts and lots of walking with my dogs
  • enkoni
    enkoni Posts: 46 Member
    edited February 2019
    Not a mother but near-40-year-old full-time medical student trying to get past two years of building terrible habits (and 50 surplus lbs). I do the gym when I can but on our not-infrequent 16 hour clinical days it just isn't happening.

Feel free to add! And that goes for anyone else in this thread looking for more friends as well.
  • AnnabellaRaine
    AnnabellaRaine Posts: 43 Member
    Add me if you like. I have so far lost 314lbs and have 50lbs to go until I start skin removal surgeries. Happy to be there for anyone.
  • shantaymichelle81
    shantaymichelle81 Posts: 14 Member
    Add me if you like!! I need to lose at least 50 pounds. I could really use the support, motivation, and accountability. I really like the encouraging posts from everyone.
  • vedasmichelle
    vedasmichelle Posts: 2 Member
    Add me if you like!! I need to lose at least 50 pounds. I could really use the support, motivation, and accountability. I really like the encouraging posts from everyone.

I need to lose 40. Can we be friends?!