Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Fat fetishism

13»

Replies

• Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,902 Member
    kami3006 wrote: »
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    I am no expert in fetishes (I am overly fond of men in kilts though)

Do you need your house cleaned? ;)

https://www.meninkilts.com/

You're welcome...

Had them do the office windows. No interest to me, but yeah the ladies were all in that day :)

auurry8qlzey.gif

Tongue fetish?

Ok, I'll show myself out now... :p
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,635 Member
    My husband is half Scots. Does that mean he can wear half a kilt? :p
  • Kiyomoo
    Kiyomoo Posts: 354 Member
    To each their own.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    lkpducky wrote: »

But which half...?

The bottom half, of course!
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,257 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »

But which half...?

Great minds!
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,635 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »

But which half...?

I like the way you think!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    A most interesting board....kilts eh?
  • happytree923
    happytree923 Posts: 463 Member
    edited February 2019
    I am no expert in fetishes (I am overly fond of men in kilts though)

However I will weigh in anyway.

As far as I can tell there is a whole world of fetish that revolves around being attracted to the morbidly obese. To me it seems to be mainly split into two areas. Although I am sure there are a lot of other aspects I am not aware of.

One is online where women (mostly) cater to men who find it attractive and are willing to pay to see it. This is becoming a big business and can generate massive amounts of money for the person fulfilling those fantasies. This is between consenting adults and a service is being provided and paid for. No problem on either side if you leave the possible health issues for the person providing the service out of the equation.

Then you have the relationship where one person (usually the woman) is being asked to put on more and more weight to meet the fetish of the person they are involved with. This to me is a harmful and possibly abusive relationship. Where one person is controlling what the other person eats, what body shape they are and how fat they get. I know there are couples who seem to be happy in this relationship but I personally feel that it is not healthy or sometimes even consensual in the normal way. It could be a slow and insidous process of control and pressure. "If you really loved me you would do this for me" Emotional blackmail to get someone to provide a fetish that could kill them is not ok.

There was an episode of my 600 lb life where the 600+ pound woman had met her husband through a fat fetish community. The husband was completely unsupportive of her getting weight loss surgery and started throwing childish fits when his wife started losing weight. Totally agree that this behavior is abusive, the woman was seriously at risk of dying and leaving her young daughter motherless and he was complaining that his fetish object was going away. I think they ended up getting divorced thank god.
  • stricklee11
    stricklee11 Posts: 218 Member
    [/quote]There was an episode of my 600 lb life where the 600+ pound woman had met her husband through a fat fetish community. The husband was completely unsupportive of her getting weight loss surgery and started throwing childish fits when his wife started losing weight. Totally agree that this behavior is abusive, the woman was seriously at risk of dying and leaving her young daughter motherless and he was complaining that his fetish object was going away. I think they ended up getting divorced thank god.[/quote]

I remember that episode too. He would actively try to tempt her with food and would throw a fit about her trying to lose weight. Such a poor example set for their young daughter! I sometimes feel like they encourage them to gain more weight as a means to isolate their significant other and gain greater control over their life.