What's on your mind?

Replies

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Ahhhh dear sweet Monday, how I have missed your pressure cooker face.

Tomorrow is a holiday for some of us 😬

:|

Sorry Surfy, tis true.

I'm feeling like you're just not sorry at all.

Naw sorry Surfy, I tried lol.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    edited February 2019
    Where the hell has my Sunshinez gone!💔🙍😢😨😭 I'm feeling like I'm missing a chunk of my heart😞...
    🌞😎❤💔😢@MrSunshinez...just in case it's an MFP thing....but naaaaaw no that NEVER happens😒
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Are points a good thing or a bad thing?

Usually bad. Warnings = points, 5 points at once or ten points in a year means you gone
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Usually bad. Warnings = points, 5 points at once or ten points in a year means you gone

Thank you.

I have, like, thousands of points. I’ve only had this account about a year and a half. And I was never notified of having received points. I only know because I just checked. What do you think it means?

Those are the good points. That’s the sum of all the hugs, likes, etc you’ve received. It means you’re good enough, smart enough, and gosh darn it people like you 😁
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    I've got 12 days to write and submit a story to this anthology and motivation is scarce these days
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member

Thank you.

I have, like, thousands of points. I’ve only had this account about a year and a half. And I was never notified of having received points. I only know because I just checked. What do you think it means?

no those points are “appreciation points” awarded by top level mods and then distributed through lower ranks of admins in a kind of trickle down year-end bonus. If you reach 10,000 you get an $5 under armour gift card and the chance to delete 2 cringe-worthy posts youve made in the last two years.

I never make a cringe-worthy post, I'd like to trade those in for more meaningless points
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    need a hangover cure, i drank too much pale ale and rum last night

Drink more. Stay drunk. No hangover. Problem solved.

Spoken like a true alcoholic

My body is 98% alcohol.

What's the other 2?

Gotta be a bit of H2O in there.

Lol.

I thought you were leaving us dude? Not that I'm saying you should..

Daaang! You want me out of here that bad?
    The Mods hasn't decided yet. I was just saying my early goodbyes coz I'm on my 2nd warning in a week

Dude not at all!
    Can't even see that you did anything to warrant those points though.
  • caco_ethes
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

Thank you.

no those points are “appreciation points” awarded by top level mods and then distributed through lower ranks of admins in a kind of trickle down year-end bonus. If you reach 10,000 you get an $5 under armour gift card and the chance to delete 2 cringe-worthy posts youve made in the last two years.

I never make a cringe-worthy post, I'd like to trade those in for more meaningless points

*cringe*
  • caco_ethes

Thank you.

😂
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

Thank you.

Oh *kitten*, I wish!
    Cringe worthy posts are my specialty, I should just delete my account daily. Or strictly post via vocaroo, they expire eventually.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    me personally- im saving up all my points to trade in for bitcoins. then i'll be filthy rich and be able to retire somewhere nice and occasionally talk to the media about ALL YA'LL in my interviews

What will you say about me!?
    If I like your answer, I'll give you my points!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    me personally- im saving up all my points to trade in for bitcoins. then i'll be filthy rich and be able to retire somewhere nice and occasionally talk to the media about ALL YA'LL in my interviews

What will you say about me!?
    If I like your answer, I'll give you my points!

"ya'll know they don't know how to drink milk up there right? its this whole bag thing and then they put in a jug to pour it out of anyhow its disgusting for REAL"